Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Could you share a save on JM path, in the end of episode 9, please ? :rolleyes:
I don't have it, but I want to see these funny moments with Tommy. :giggle:
Sorry brother, I don't have any saves at that point. I need to redo all my saves anyway. I can post more pics if you want :HideThePain:
ep10_jm_intro5.png
Take a guess what's behind the blanket!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
OK, maybe fate itself prevents me from sinning by deviating from the Sacred path of Quinn. :unsure::rolleyes:
ep10_quinn_dt30.png
More like laziness :KEK:
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the current state of Season 3 (Episode 9 or 0.9.1). NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. Rank "S" for current Party Planning Mini Game, for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's first name, "Pena" for MC's last name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers with the exception of MC's last name, you'll have to play episode 9 again in order to change it as of now. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 10 start" saves, there is no Episode 10 yet, just "End of Episode 9" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

Besides, it's pretty trivial to edit the script or use URM to just jump to the scene. Quinn doesn't appreciate bozos who sit on their ass!
Quinn Pout.png

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Apparently, this one used to be DPC's profile picture on Discord at some point. Is this what Quinn's Halloween costume was supposed to look like at first during development of EP9? Or maybe it's the black widow outfit that she said she wore to their last Halloween party.
View attachment 4046654
Those are some brilliant emeralds shining in that skull, goddamn :love:
I wonder if anyone managed to save all this stuff. Last time I was on his server, I made a point to try and download everything he uploaded only to Discord. Got a decent amount, but it was mainly memes. No pfps though.

majination24

Mar 13, 2024
Question, is there a fix on the blank picture frame on MC's room (the one you can select the 2D art from Jacob's store), I cannot see any of my purchased 2D arts.

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
For an actual Camilla romance, they could have Quinn complain that Camilla only agrees to "dates" with MC now and won't sleep with any other restaurant clients.

And MC notes to himself that he hasn't actually paid Camilla for a while now and confront her, and she admits she kinda likes MC

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
My personal theory now is that Riona is actually in league with Vinnie, and Rio is the "Leah" for BAD, and the whole kidnapping was staged.

"God, MC, you're so lame. Do you actually think I like going to arcades or listening to heavy metal? 'Oh, save me MC, that creepy pervert from the Cum-petition is stalking me!'

You moron, that guy works for Vinnie. He kept you distracted while I unloaded $30,000 of coke at the dorm party.

You're such an idiot, and now with Quinn in jail and Sage disgraced, I'm going to take over the HOTs and turn all the girls into hookers and drug mules!

Thanks!"

[Rio takes Vinnie's Baretta and points it at the MC's head, blowing his brains out while 'Game Over' appears on the screen.]

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vill3m

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
My personal theory now is that Riona is actually in league with Vinnie, and Rio is the "Leah" for BAD, and the whole kidnapping was staged.

"God, MC, you're so lame. Do you actually think I like going to arcades or listening to heavy metal? 'Oh, save me MC, that creepy pervert from the Cum-petition is stalking me!'

You moron, that guy works for Vinnie. He kept you distracted while I unloaded $30,000 of coke at the dorm party.

You're such an idiot, and now with Quinn in jail and Sage disgraced, I'm going to take over the HOTs and turn all the girls into hookers and drug mules!

Thanks!"

[Rio takes Vinnie's Baretta and points it at the MC's head, blowing his brains out while 'Game Over' appears on the screen.]
Whoaaaaa the theory is getting darker and darker everytime

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes