Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is the effect of being new. For me, Lily doesn't really have a special impact. She's pretty similar to Sarah, just way more dominant, but also really sweet. Also, there are just so many girls in the "Others", and they get way less screen time than the girls in the main branches, so that adds to the mystery and intrigue, I guess. The LIs stories are so much more interesting. Josy's storyline is way more engaging than any of the Others.
I see your a man of good taste, Josy's storyline is indeed more engaging
Josyhappy.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahrimy and Joshy92

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Nah it's cool we're totally bros everything would be fine.
after thinking about it okay im on board with sharing her with her brother I never seen that in an incest game that can be kind of interesting and potentially hot to see from a writing stand point haha. Not like it will ever be in this game tho but fun to think about

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
great dress for sure
I know right. I often imagine coming home and seeing those dresses on the floor while my two girlfriends are getting pounded by their lovers. If only DPC would let me write the next season.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know right. I often imagine coming home and seeing those dresses on the floor while my two girlfriends are getting pounded by their lovers. If only DPC would let me write the next season.
I often see Josy on the floor while I pound her:love::love::love::devilish:. DPC should let you write a dream scene

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes