iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
There's a few problems with that:

• If you hit Tybalt with the tennis balls then that can be explained away as an accident. As Jill says MC is either very good at tennis or very bad at tennis, either option can explain the balls hitting Tybalt.
  • If you punched Tybalt it was only because he struck first, and he obviously hasn't told his parents about it otherwise MC would have had the meeting that Chad had early on in the story (MC was at that Chad meeting so knows that Tybalt hasn't told his parents).
  • If it you sabotaged the presentation then Tybalt can't prove it was your dick and if he accuses you then you can just ask him how he would know it was your dick.
And then most importantly:

• You can do plenty of playthroughs where you don't fuck Jade or Sage, you don't hit Tybalt with tennis balls, you don't punch Tybalt and you don't sabotage his presentation.
A CHICK run while going for a pure throuple, Jill or Bella playthrough would feature none of the events that make MC look like the antagonist with Tybalt, there is absolutely no reason for "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" in that case.
i dont know the presentation or the shower after tennis is sooner. but he could know that is our dick (omg, our dick :ROFLMAO: ) after showering. that time it wasnt erected, but the size makes up.
The author definitely pushes towards ending with Jill. Other girls can be chosen but it's a more difficult choice in most cases, at least for me. It's like the author keeps hinting, "Are you sure you want to choose her over Jill?" over and over again in the story. Personally, I wish the other LIs looked more viable compared to Jill. I wish it was a more difficult decision in the end but all paths push towards Jill IMO.

Josie and Maya aren't a very attractive choice to me overall. The fact that Sage is dumb and still wants to fuck Chad after she discovers his cheating turns me off to her, despite her gorgeous body. Isabella being married with a husband that could return at any time and with the large age gap puts lots of question marks on her. Plus you have to basically betray her best friend Jill in order to be with Bella in the end.
i think you dont have to betray Jill for Balla.
not kiss Jill at tennis date. go to sick Sage. -> Jill dont like you, only as friend.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes