MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I was definitely eyeing lily camila and riona from the others. Is there enough content for it to be worth it?
As the Self-Appointed President of TeamLily, Yes, Yes there is. And you can have all the Cammie, Rio, Mel, Sarah you want on the side. (except for 1 scene).

Recruiting new members every chance you get, eh milton? :Kappa:
I have to. There's only like 5 of us. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
As the Self-Appointed President of TeamLily, Yes, Yes there is. And you can have all the Cammie, Rio, Mel, Sarah you want on the side. (except for 1 scene).

I have to. There's only like 5 of us. :ROFLMAO:
Make that 6. Holy shit, her path is great. Easily my new number 2 gal, sorry, Josy :s

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
o I agree that's why I said she isn't bad but still scary haha. But steven would of been a bad parent for sure. Tho I don't recall if she cheated before meeting the MC or not.
In her dialogue that's she just started chwating with the mc maybe because a student show interest on her and due to them being on a same boat Stephen cheating and Maya and Josy issue

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Who want's to see Jill sad here?
They used too, they're mostly gone now, but it was really bad for a while with a lot of people attacking poor Jill and the people that defended her, till they were all driven away. It wasn't always the pleasant, joking, teasing thread it is now.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes