anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
Jade talks about the night Stephen said Cathy's name, he closed a huge deal and wanted to celebrate. At the very least he drunkenly groped her. Then while bouncing on MC's cock, she mentions that Stephen's dick wasn't big enough for a particular position, I think it was reverse cowgirl.
I forgot about that, the only example of a fuckable girl being confirmed to have fucked someone else. Well other than Nicole I guess, she did confirm that her kid has a father so it wasn't immaculate conception.
I might very well be a jill simp tried to play a josy playthrough and couldn't deal with Jill looking all sad in that bee costume. OOF
Why did you keep the Jill path open if you were doing a Josy playthrough? If you simp for a girl then don't have their path open when you do a different playthrough. Rookie mistake.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Why did you keep the Jill path open if you were doing a Josy playthrough? If you simp for a girl then don't have their path open when you do a different playthrough. Rookie mistake.
You figure I would've learned the first time when during my Jill run, I had Josy pissed at me and totally ignoring me, but nope. I might very well be a masochist or an idiot. It's hard to separate the two.

• Haha
Reactions: Vill3m

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I forgot about that, the only example of a fuckable girl being confirmed to have fucked someone else. Well other than Nicole I guess, she did confirm that her kid has a father so it wasn't immaculate conception.
Maybe Luke has erectile dysfunction, so they used a turkey baster :HideThePain:
I mean, sage was already prone to violence, but thanks to the mc she learned to throw better punches and high kicks. :KEK:
Just wait until she finds out about Jade, we taught her too well :KEK:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I might very well be a jill simp tried to play a josy playthrough and couldn't deal with Jill looking all sad in that bee costume. OOF
The author definitely pushes towards ending with Jill. Other girls can be chosen but it's a more difficult choice in most cases, at least for me. It's like the author keeps hinting, "Are you sure you want to choose her over Jill?" over and over again in the story. Personally, I wish the other LIs looked more viable compared to Jill. I wish it was a more difficult decision in the end but all paths push towards Jill IMO.

Josie and Maya aren't a very attractive choice to me overall. The fact that Sage is dumb and still wants to fuck Chad after she discovers his cheating turns me off to her, despite her gorgeous body. Isabella being married with a husband that could return at any time and with the large age gap puts lots of question marks on her. Plus you have to basically betray her best friend Jill in order to be with Bella in the end.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The author definitely pushes towards ending with Jill. Other girls can be chosen but it's a more difficult choice in most cases, at least for me. It's like the author keeps hinting, "Are you sure you want to choose her over Jill?" over and over again in the story. Personally, I wish the other LIs looked more viable compared to Jill. I wish it was a more difficult decision in the end but all paths push towards Jill IMO.

Josie and Maya aren't a very attractive choice to me overall. The fact that Sage is dumb and still wants to fuck Chad after she discovers his cheating turns me off to her, despite her gorgeous body. Isabella being married with a husband that could return at any time and with the large age gap puts lots of question marks on her. Plus you have to basically betray her best friend Jill in order to be with Bella in the end.
You act like Jill doesn't have a lot of hoops to jump through, or problems associated with her. Granted, it's mainly Tybalt in both cases.
Oh that's why Derek and Chad were chosen as stepbros :KEK:
1726726437733.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Macky009 and Ray_D

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Yeah, the Jill girlfriend experience hits differently. You hang out with her friends, she hangs out with yours, and you do things together. Sage is the leader of the hots, but I'd hang with them with or without Sage, and it's basically sex all the time. Maya and Josy, as a throuple barely hanging on, feels like I have to do a lot of work to keep them together when I'm only interested in Josy but not Maya. Bella is a baddie, but the age gap, the husband, and the power dynamic make that relationship feel more like a fling than an actual relationship.

Perhaps Zoe could be an attractive alternative, but with her late introduction, she has a lot of catching up to do.

Reactions: skybarbie

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

Yeah, the Jill girlfriend experience hits differently. You hang out with her friends, she hangs out with yours, and you do things together. Sage is the leader of the hots, but I'd hang with them with or without Sage, and it's basically sex all the time. Maya and Josy, as a throuple barely hanging on, feels like I have to do a lot of work to keep them together when I'm only interested in Josy but not Maya. Bella is a baddie, but the age gap, the husband, and the power dynamic make that relationship feel more like a fling than an actual relationship.

Perhaps Zoe could be an attractive alternative, but with her late introduction, she has a lot of catching up to do.
Might I suggest an alternative?

We are always ready to welcome new people to #TeamLily.

screenshot0001.png

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
There's a few problems with that:

• If you hit Tybalt with the tennis balls then that can be explained away as an accident. As Jill says MC is either very good at tennis or very bad at tennis, either option can explain the balls hitting Tybalt.
  • If you punched Tybalt it was only because he struck first, and he obviously hasn't told his parents about it otherwise MC would have had the meeting that Chad had early on in the story (MC was at that Chad meeting so knows that Tybalt hasn't told his parents).
  • If it you sabotaged the presentation then Tybalt can't prove it was your dick and if he accuses you then you can just ask him how he would know it was your dick.
And then most importantly:

• You can do plenty of playthroughs where you don't fuck Jade or Sage, you don't hit Tybalt with tennis balls, you don't punch Tybalt and you don't sabotage his presentation.
A CHICK run while going for a pure throuple, Jill or Bella playthrough would feature none of the events that make MC look like the antagonist with Tybalt, there is absolutely no reason for "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" in that case.
You and Tybalt are set up as enemies at various points leading up to this revelation. Jill's path would be where the biggest issue is because of the way Tybalt tried to sabotage you and Jill. Even if this isn't something with the same impact as it being the Burkes' place and you're fucking Jade, Tybalt being your nemesis (or maybe more accurately, you being Tybalt's nemesis) would cause the "Fuck, fuck, fuck" moment because you realise how the evening could go so terribly wrong. You're there to help Maya out, and now the very fact that it's you can cause the whole thing to fall apart, just because Tybalt can, and will (try to) throw a spanner in the works.

Tybalt's hatred for you is canon. On some playthroughs it will be heightened, but it's there on all paths, and he'll try to sabotage the evening as a result, therefore potentially fucking up Maya's chances of getting out of her predicament.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes