MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
There's a few problems with that:

• If you hit Tybalt with the tennis balls then that can be explained away as an accident. As Jill says MC is either very good at tennis or very bad at tennis, either option can explain the balls hitting Tybalt.
  • If you punched Tybalt it was only because he struck first, and he obviously hasn't told his parents about it otherwise MC would have had the meeting that Chad had early on in the story (MC was at that Chad meeting so knows that Tybalt hasn't told his parents).
  • If it you sabotaged the presentation then Tybalt can't prove it was your dick and if he accuses you then you can just ask him how he would know it was your dick.
And then most importantly:

• You can do plenty of playthroughs where you don't fuck Jade or Sage, you don't hit Tybalt with tennis balls, you don't punch Tybalt and you don't sabotage his presentation.
A CHICK run while going for a pure throuple, Jill or Bella playthrough would feature none of the events that make MC look like the antagonist with Tybalt, there is absolutely no reason for "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" in that case.
Tybalt threatening you with sueing you for the sprinkler damages happen on every playthrough iirc.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It does, but only Jill is dumb enough to see it as more than an empty threat that he can't go through with, MC tells Jill he wouldn't care if he did sue because he knows he's innocent.
It could work with a better setup, but not currently. And now I'm wondering how many other things could there be that didn't make much sense to me because I haven't played the proper route.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
You know it's amazing Sage didn't turn out to be so bad considering Steven Burke is a piece of shit , Tybalt is a wimpy pervy simp , and Jade well actually isn't that bad she is just a cheater and is a scary as hell especially when mad.
Actually Jade only cheated because she found out that Stephen is cheating and one time that when they are having intimacy he said Cathy instead of Jade. What's worst is that's her best friend. Besides is a good mother to Sage when Sage describe how she was raise by Jade and Tyballs is just an degenerate idiot but I think Jade raise him properly as well.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
She also sucks like a vacuum like Stephanie
View attachment 4048649
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lmao fucking love GTA IV. And I definitely love Bella :love: She sucks like a fucking demon who wants my soul :devilish:
There's a rumor circling around that you love oily manatee with giant milkers :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Real funny guy here :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Actually Jade only cheated because she found out that Stephen is cheating and one time that when they are having intimacy he said Cathy instead of Jade. Besides is a good mother to Sage when Sage describe how she was raise by Jade and Tyballs is just an degenerate idiot but I think Jade raise him properly as well.
o I agree that's why I said she isn't bad but still scary haha. But steven would of been a bad parent for sure. Tho I don't recall if she cheated before meeting the MC or not.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That will never be confirmed, hell it won't even be confirmed that she ever fucked Stephen.
Jade talks about the night Stephen said Cathy's name, he closed a huge deal and wanted to celebrate. At the very least he drunkenly groped her. Then while bouncing on MC's cock, she mentions that Stephen's dick wasn't big enough for a particular position, I think it was reverse cowgirl.
I could never do this position with Stephen's cock; it keeps falling out when I'm at the top...
But not with yours...it's right where it should be...pressing hard against my insides.

Reactions: Macky009
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes