Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Is there going to be an actual "Good Girl Gone Bad Drug Lord" style ending where MC goes full evil and helps Lily take over the drug trade, or helps Quinn do the same?
I think you got the wrong thread mate, this game doesn't have as many fucked up things as GGGB. :HideThePain:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
For an actual Camilla romance, they could have Quinn complain that Camilla only agrees to "dates" with MC now and won't sleep with any other restaurant clients.

And MC notes to himself that he hasn't actually paid Camilla for a while now and confront her, and she admits she kinda likes MC
there will be no romance with camila, she's just a side hoe of many. :BootyTime:
My personal theory now is that Riona is actually in league with Vinnie, and Rio is the "Leah" for BAD, and the whole kidnapping was staged.

"God, MC, you're so lame. Do you actually think I like going to arcades or listening to heavy metal? 'Oh, save me MC, that creepy pervert from the Cum-petition is stalking me!'

You moron, that guy works for Vinnie. He kept you distracted while I unloaded $30,000 of coke at the dorm party.

You're such an idiot, and now with Quinn in jail and Sage disgraced, I'm going to take over the HOTs and turn all the girls into hookers and drug mules!

Thanks!"

[Rio takes Vinnie's Baretta and points it at the MC's head, blowing his brains out while 'Game Over' appears on the screen.]
This is not an action movie, you are overthinking too much.:HideThePain:
tumblr_af6c3764ef074050da6411ffbdd96272_2e35575c_540.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes