anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
I'll always remember how Sage being a Burke threw me for a complete loop. I felt MC's "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" moment, especially because it's a lot worse when you're two timing her with Jade.
It works well if you fucked Jade and then chose Sage, however on any other path it doesn't work well. Why would MC on any path were he didn't fuck Jade or Sage be saying "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck"? That's the problem for that cliffhanger, it only works in probably about 10% of the total playthroughs people have made, in 90% of playthroughs it's a ridiculous overreaction.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
It works well if you fucked Jade and then chose Sage, however on any other path it doesn't work well. Why would MC on any path were he didn't fuck Jade or Sage be saying "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck"? That's the problem for that cliffhanger, it only works in probably about 10% of the total playthroughs people have made, in 90% of playthroughs it's a ridiculous overreaction.
It falls back on Tybalt if you didn't fuck Jade. If you hit him, so much the better, but even if you didn't you know Tybalt hates you.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
For those other playthroughs it could work if it was focused on Tybalt since he is, or was, kind of an antagonist.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
its going to be LEGEN... wait for it... DARY
Not just legendary it will be Epic in all proportion :devilish:
You just know she is in need of angry sex with MC :BootyTime:
They will hear her moan and beg for more even if we are in a sound proof room
Speaking of cute nerdy girls checking out MC, when are we making Karen's hearing aid explode ? :BootyTime:

View attachment 4047504
Soon she'll be next and we will have a threesome with Sally

Last edited:
Reactions: redbone89

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
View attachment 4048198 View attachment 4048199

This is what I get for going to the trouble of using gifs, Milton does the lazy way :KEK:
I was literally about to post it too :ROFLMAO:
Captain Better Cock Spock and MiltonPowers are you guys twins or something because most of the time you have the same idea to what to post
I'll always remember how Sage being a Burke threw me for a complete loop. I felt MC's "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" moment, especially because it's a lot worse when you're two timing her with Jade.
Well just think that you compare the classic to the new model. Maybe in the future you can have them both at the same time;)

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Captain Better Cock Spock and MiltonPowers are you guys twins or something because most of the time you have the same idea to what to post

Well just think that you compare the classic to the new model. Maybe in the future you can have them both at the same time;)
That's what happens when you're Maggot Brothers! Your cocks think alike :KEK:
1726715211612.png

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
It falls back on Tybalt if you didn't fuck Jade. If you hit him, so much the better, but even if you didn't you know Tybalt hates you.
For those other playthroughs it could work if it was focused on Tybalt since he is, or was, kind of an antagonist.
There's a few problems with that:

• If you hit Tybalt with the tennis balls then that can be explained away as an accident. As Jill says MC is either very good at tennis or very bad at tennis, either option can explain the balls hitting Tybalt.
  • If you punched Tybalt it was only because he struck first, and he obviously hasn't told his parents about it otherwise MC would have had the meeting that Chad had early on in the story (MC was at that Chad meeting so knows that Tybalt hasn't told his parents).
  • If it you sabotaged the presentation then Tybalt can't prove it was your dick and if he accuses you then you can just ask him how he would know it was your dick.
And then most importantly:

• You can do plenty of playthroughs where you don't fuck Jade or Sage, you don't hit Tybalt with tennis balls, you don't punch Tybalt and you don't sabotage his presentation.
A CHICK run while going for a pure throuple, Jill or Bella playthrough would feature none of the events that make MC look like the antagonist with Tybalt, there is absolutely no reason for "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" in that case.

Reactions: 7thOmen

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
There's a few problems with that:

• If you hit Tybalt with the tennis balls then that can be explained away as an accident. As Jill says MC is either very good at tennis or very bad at tennis, either option can explain the balls hitting Tybalt.
  • If you punched Tybalt it was only because he struck first, and he obviously hasn't told his parents about it otherwise MC would have had the meeting that Chad had early on in the story (MC was at that Chad meeting so knows that Tybalt hasn't told his parents).
  • If it you sabotaged the presentation then Tybalt can't prove it was your dick and if he accuses you then you can just ask him how he would know it was your dick.
And then most importantly:

• You can do plenty of playthroughs where you don't fuck Jade or Sage, you don't hit Tybalt with tennis balls, you don't punch Tybalt and you don't sabotage his presentation.
A CHICK run while going for a pure throuple, Jill or Bella playthrough would feature none of the events that make MC look like the antagonist with Tybalt, there is absolutely no reason for "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" in that case.
But no matter what happens anywhere, Tybalt still hates you. You know Tybalt hates you and you are scared because it could affect Maya's chances. It's flimsy I know, but it works for me. Plus, Tremolo over-reacting is pretty much his goto move. :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
But no matter what happens anywhere, Tybalt still hates you. You know Tybalt hates you and you are scared because it could affect Maya's chances. It's flimsy I know, but it works for me. Plus, Tremolo over-reacting is pretty much his goto move. :ROFLMAO:
That's too flimsy. There needed to be a canon event that prompted the reaction for it to work, and it was pretty easy to do, but rather than MC being too much of a pussy this time it was DPC who was too scared to go through with the set-up.

It's pretty clear that Mona ran out of the Preps party because she was propositioned by Burke, either to fuck him at the party or to fuck the investor that was going to pay for her tuition, but she couldn't go through with it (I lean towards the investor rather than Burke himself because that's the rumour that journalists pick up and that also explains why party girl Cam was hanging around the bar rather than having fun with the other HOTs, she was either waiting there for her investor or she had already been with him and was using alcohol to try and get her mind off what she just did). If DPC had the cojones to actually have the MC overhearing the conversation between Mona and Burke rather than just seeing the aftermath then that would give him a reason to have the "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" reaction, one because he knows what Burke is doing with the HOTs and two because he'd be worried that Burke was going to proposition Maya in return for the tuition.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
You know it's amazing Sage didn't turn out to be so bad considering Steven Burke is a piece of shit , Tybalt is a wimpy pervy simp , and Jade well actually isn't that bad she is just a cheater and is a scary as hell especially when mad.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You know it's amazing Sage didn't turn out to be so bad considering Steven Burke is a piece of shit , Tybalt is a wimpy pervy simp , and Jade well actually isn't that bad she is just a cheater and is a scary as hell especially when mad.
Tyballs received most of the shittiness growing up, leaving Sage to be a wonderful person :giggle:

... with just a teeny tiny anger problem :HideThePain:
1726717758797.png 1726717867863.png 1726717780337.png 1726717803871.png

Reactions: Ahrimy
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes