MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Um, Bella put her hand on my face without my permission. I feel so violated! I think I'm going to join the "Me Too" movement. Being assaulted like that is pretty traumatizing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella is just practising for when she wears a strap on.

screenshot0001.png

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
So, of all DPC's twists and cliffhangers which one was your favorite and which one worked the best?:unsure:

I would assume most people would pick Chad and Troy, but for us here in this thread we were already on board with that theory ever since a random bro posted about the red sneakers in Troy's room all the way back in Season 1.

Zoey coming back? I for one always expected she will show up since it was easy drama, but so far thank fuck DPC didn't use her like that, it's actually the storyline I am most surprised(pleasantly) about how its going. Hope he delivers the start of her route next ep copium

Sage Burke? I feel most here consider it universally dumb and depending on how you played your save overly dramatic for no reason.
I'll always remember how Sage being a Burke threw me for a complete loop. I felt MC's "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" moment, especially because it's a lot worse when you're two timing her with Jade.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes