Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
As the Self-Appointed President of TeamLily, Yes, Yes there is. And you can have all the Cammie, Rio, Mel, Sarah you want on the side. (except for 1 scene).

I have to. There's only like 5 of us. :ROFLMAO:
I thought you remain neutral and a closet lily fan but now you are doing the recruitment. Wow are you the new appointed president of team lily

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I thought you remain neutral and a closet lily fan but now you are doing the recruitment. Wow are you the new appointed president of team lily
I've never been closet Lily fan. Pretty much everyone knows Lily is #1, :love: I just don't simp about it constantly like certain other people. :ROFLMAO: And I also stick up for all the girls if they need it. (I love them all).:) All the girls that is, Manatees & Whales are ont their own. ;)

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
okay you got me, I'm gay for big asses. :BootyTime::KEK:
View attachment 4048963
That should be illegal I need a name so I can reprimand her for this display of succulent bans
my-eyes!-my-eyesi-brick.gif
They used too, they're mostly gone now, but it was really bad for a while with a lot of people attacking poor Jill and the people that defended her, till they were all driven away. It wasn't always the pleasant, joking, teasing thread it is now.
Damn first time hearing this. So are they all banned?

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I've never been closet Lily fan. Pretty much everyone knows Lily is #1, :love: I just don't simp about it constantly like certain other people. :ROFLMAO: And I also stick up for all the girls if they need it. (I love them all).:) All the girls that is, Manatees & Whales are ont their own. ;)
Even the one who sells crabby patty and cham bucket

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
That should be illegal I need a name so I can reprimand her for this display of succulent bans

View attachment 4049498

Damn first time hearing this. So are they all banned?
Some were I believe, they just wandered off.

Even the one who sells crabby patty and cham bucket
Absolutely, I like Arieth. She's so happy and carefree. Always smiling. (I wouldn't fuck her, but I like her).

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
What if the April Fool's render turned out to be not a joke after all. (Yeah, I know it says so on the newspaper).
it would be awsome, but personally.. i want one o one with sally/karen not both at the same time... atleast not the first time... it would be awesome tho.. but i hope we can get then alone first

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
it would be awsome, but personally.. i want one o one with sally/karen not both at the same time... atleast not the first time... it would be awesome tho.. but i hope we can get then alone first
I think so too. I kinda lost my hopes on KRJ, but there's one render of her eyeing the MC at the party, so I'm hopeful for that too.

Reactions: iamcomming

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Well we all want it to be mano e mano first so we will know how freaky they can get :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes