Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah she's always been one for slutty attires, but yet for some reason people think she's just a wholesome girl.
What do you mean by that?
Yeah I'm not sure people have been paying attention....almost the entire cast (sans maybe jill) dresses like strippers from the first time we meet them....I think I know why people are able to ignore that here though....

Louisziffer

Oct 5, 2022
I imported saves to my season 3, then weirdly it's starting with a female protagonist, I thought it would continue from where she saw me with bella, did I download wrong or ??

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Josy did nothing wrong, second favorite non lewd and favorite sex scene
You just need to face the facts that Josy is the biggest slut in the game not Maya :Kappa:

can I skip this and go back to male protagonist, not kinda into this...and how long does her tenure last?
Nah you are forced to jerk off to it for a few hours before you're allowed to play the male protagonist bits again. If you don't then DrPinkCake will install malware via the games executable directly into your PC

• Haha
Reactions: Louisziffer

Louisziffer

Oct 5, 2022
You just need to face the facts that Josy is the biggest slut in the game not Maya :Kappa:

Nah you are forced to jerk off to it for a few hours before you're allowed to play the male protagonist bits again. If you don't then DrPinkCake will install malware via the games executable directly into your PC
Lol thanks, I'll endure then

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Yeah Josy is the biggest slut in the game and all her tiny horny body and love goes to MC not Maya not anyone else. She my slut allllllll mine we going to paint the town with my cum
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Josy ep2bed.png
Alady Alady:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Here's the video from the Top 10 Redheads Poll last week.

There is a whole heap of Honorable mentions for girls that weren't even in the vote. :unsure:
Sage is the real #1. Lol.

Reactions: iamcomming
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes