Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Here's the video from the Top 10 Redheads Poll last week.

There is a whole heap of Honorable mentions for girls that weren't even in the vote. :unsure:
Sage is the real #1. Lol.

It's hilarious that even the creator of the survey for best red head did not know who Daphne is.
Why did he call it B.A.D. and not the actual name? He afraid of being vulgar in an AVN video? :unsure:

Sage should win all the time always :love:
View attachment 4052013
Unless her competition is Bella
Very true

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
strangely when I skip interlude the only decision that seems to matter is whether or not she calmed down ole girl. This can only mean 1 thing...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Perhaps 8, I see another season in badiks future
This was DPC's latest comment.

How many episodes total will DIK be? Has the count raised or lowered as you write the story?
The episode count has increased since the start of the project. Originally, I thought I'd need something close to 8-12 episodes to tell the story, with way shorter episodes. Today, I'm fairly sure that Season 4 will be the final season. I also suspect it won't be a traditional season, as it includes the endings. How many episodes Season 4 will have isn't decided yet, but I know the rough outline of the final season, and I will enjoy every moment of creating the conclusion to the story. We are getting closer to the end as episodes start answering more questions than asking new ones. I believe my previous estimate was 15-17 episodes, and depending on how the episodes will be counted in the final season, I believe we're looking at something like 14-16 episodes total for the game. I know I need up until episode 14, for sure. At that point, it gets blurry, but I'm not stopping until the endings are what I want them to be. I don't want to rush the end of the game, but I don't intend to linger to extend it beyond what's needed.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

How many episodes total will DIK be? Has the count raised or lowered as you write the story?
The episode count has increased since the start of the project. Originally, I thought I'd need something close to 8-12 episodes to tell the story, with way shorter episodes. Today, I'm fairly sure that Season 4 will be the final season. I also suspect it won't be a traditional season, as it includes the endings. How many episodes Season 4 will have isn't decided yet, but I know the rough outline of the final season, and I will enjoy every moment of creating the conclusion to the story. We are getting closer to the end as episodes start answering more questions than asking new ones. I believe my previous estimate was 15-17 episodes, and depending on how the episodes will be counted in the final season, I believe we're looking at something like 14-16 episodes total for the game. I know I need up until episode 14, for sure. At that point, it gets blurry, but I'm not stopping until the endings are what I want them to be. I don't want to rush the end of the game, but I don't intend to linger to extend it beyond what's needed.
We need a Burgmeister & Royce origin story :HideThePain: Burgmeister will look very similar to Tremolo :KEK:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

I should've been more clear. My bad, I meant eight years. That another episode would shorten the length between episodes a bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That would be cool, but he better finish off the original story first. :)
Thats his next VPN. Tremolo and Jill telling their kids the history of their two families
Cathy told us a little bit about the beginning, I can't remember if Jill or Rusty or whoever else gave us more info about B&R themselves.
Professors Castor Burgmeister and Sigmond Royce founded this college in 1921.
It could be like Boardwalk Empire, it's the Prohibition Era and there's a black market on campus for alcohol. Whores abound!
1726803015204.jpeg
Look, we already have MC on the left :KEK: Infinitely better drip though!

Sep 2, 2020
How much do you do you lose out on or do not if its a new game with mini games disabled.
Its been a year since i played but DPC's fetish with 2010 internet IQ tests was insane

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes