Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It's kinda stupid that she remove her underwear without having sex in the car.
Exactly. Maybe she thought things would go further in the car, or she wanted to keep her panties from getting wet, idk but how it is now is just a lame way to get kicked of Bella's path. If she's going to dump your ass, might as well be worth it.

Reactions: Macky009

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Exactly. Maybe she thought things would go further in the car, or she wanted to keep her panties from getting wet, idk but how it is now is just a lame way to get kicked of Bella's path. If she's going to dump your ass, might as well be worth it.
Agree, it should be a wild car sex with all the sweat and lingering smell of sex in thecar with the underwear as evidnce then it's just might be worth it to closed the Bella path. But nooooh, we only get a flimsy blow job

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I dislike the author blocking a fight with Caleb if you chose not to fight the jocks at the locker room. They are different scenarios. I wanted to defend the DIKs from Caleb as they are my brothers now. Oh well, I just thought this shouldn't have been blocked by my earlier choice.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I dislike the author blocking a fight with Caleb if you chose not to fight the jocks at the locker room. They are different scenarios. I wanted to defend the DIKs from Caleb as they are my brothers now. Oh well, I just thought this shouldn't have been blocked by my earlier choice.
That actually makes sense. MC says that he was taught to fight purely as self-defense, and fighting the jocks in Episode 2 is completely avoidable, on top of being totally unnecessary. That's why he's initially conflicted about fighting them, and it becomes a Major Choice.

Fighting Caleb is even more unwarranted. There's no real threat, it's only about saving face and showing you aren't a baby DIK. And the same thing happens with Tommy in the next episode, fighting him isn't needed. The only contrast to all of this is fighting Troy in the first episode, where MC has no qualms about kicking ass because his precious guitar was stolen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: skybarbie

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That actually makes sense. MC says that he was taught to fight purely as self-defense, and fighting the jocks in Episode 2 is completely avoidable, on top of being totally unnecessary. That's why he's initially conflicted about fighting them, and it becomes a Major Choice.

Fighting Caleb is even more unwarranted. There's no real threat, it's only about saving face and showing you aren't a baby DIK. And the same thing happens with Tommy in the next episode, fighting him isn't needed. The only contrast to all of this is fighting Troy in the first episode, where MC has no qualms about kicking ass because his precious guitar was stolen.
There is no real fight with Troy, he just pushes him.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022

My problem with this logic is that the player can constantly choose between DIK and Chick choices all throughout the game. This choice is no different IMO. The player can get locked out of certain choices by having too high of a DIK or Chick score (or affinity) but the choice of not fighting the jocks at the locker room becomes a permanent choice later on which is what I disagree with.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
My problem with this logic is that the player can constantly choose between DIK and Chick choices all throughout the game. This choice is no different IMO. The player can get locked out of certain choices by having too high of a DIK or Chick score (or affinity) but the choice of not fighting the jocks at the locker room becomes a permanent choice later on which is what I disagree with.
Not entirely, for example, smoking with Riona in Episode 5 can only happen if you smoked on the roof in the previous episode. Realistically, Rio could still make the offer even if you didn't before, but it's more about establishing a pattern. You smoked before, so now you can smoke again. You ignored what Neil taught you to fight the jocks before, now you can continue to ignore it to pointlessly fight Caleb.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I must say this thread some times really makes me want to reconsider my opinion on Bella and finally play her Season 3 path especially when I see a render like this one posted , as she has great boobs. 1726822065961.png

I just do no like the whole thing where she works for the school that already makes me uncomfortable and feel weird in most AVN's sometimes I can be okay with it if I really like the character. Then when it comes to the actual romance part of the path makes it that much more uncomfortable because how awkward and cringe the romance is for me haha.

Reactions: Ahrimy

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I must say this thread some times really makes me want to reconsider my opinion on Bella and finally play her Season 3 path especially when I see a render like this one posted , as she has great boobs. View attachment 4052770

I just do no like the whole thing where she works for the school that already makes me uncomfortable and feel weird in most AVN's sometimes I can be okay with it if I really like the character. Then when it comes to the actual romance part of the path makes it that much more uncomfortable because how awkward and cringe the romance is for me haha.
Trek Sisko Don't Know What You're Missing.gif

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I must say this thread some times really makes me want to reconsider my opinion on Bella and finally play her Season 3 path especially when I see a render like this one posted , as she has great boobs. View attachment 4052770

Slowly but surely you'll join the dark side... you just need a few looks like these from time to time

ep5_sauna_bella23.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes