anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
How much do you do you lose out on or do not if its a new game with mini games disabled.
Its been a year since i played but DPC's fetish with 2010 internet IQ tests was insane
Only major issue is if you want to keep Rusty's car (which MC can use in future episodes) then you have to have a high RP with the DIKs and refuse the VIP card (refusing the VIP card isn't an issue though unless you like fat grannies).

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Can the Josie/Maya path and Jade path be done at the same time or are they not compatible? If there's a list somewhere on what paths you can and can't do concurrently I'd appreciate a link. I've played this game twice in the past and am playing it for a third time.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Can the Josie/Maya path and Jade path be done at the same time or are they not compatible? If there's a list somewhere on what paths you can and can't do concurrently I'd appreciate a link. I've played this game twice in the past and am playing it for a third time.
You can fool around with Jade, Maya and Josy at the same time up until Episode 4, where you'll have to choose one and close the other's path.

As for others, Jill and Quinn are incompatible, as are Quinn and Maya/Josy.

Reactions: skybarbie

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
So guys what do you think? Ponytail, elegant or natural :giggle::giggle::giggle:
View attachment 4051551 View attachment 4051549 View attachment 4051550
Ponytail. Though natural there does look good too. I'm not actually much of a fan of the elegant style and as much as I like a girl in lingerie, that whole getup was just too much for me (bearing in mind I'm not a Bella fan, of course).
Josy did nothing wrong, second favorite non lewd and favorite sex scene
What's the favourite non-lewd scene?

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Ponytail. Though natural there does look good too. I'm not actually much of a fan of the elegant style and as much as I like a girl in lingerie, that whole getup was just too much for me (bearing in mind I'm not a Bella fan, of course).
I want to see what else she can pull off :giggle:
What's the favourite non-lewd scene?
sensual sex scenes is what I prefer but that mean it can't get rough sometimes. That said there should be a place for intimate moments that aren't sexual like Josy and MC at the dorm party that still my favorite scene or favorite none sex scene in the game

Reactions: TonyMurray

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I don't think so because there is a certain point in the game where you either choose JM or go for Jade. Not unless you used a mod on the game yes it's possible but there is a high chance the game will crash

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes