shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I must say this thread some times really makes me want to reconsider my opinion on Bella and finally play her Season 3 path especially when I see a render like this one posted , as she has great boobs. View attachment 4052770

I just do no like the whole thing where she works for the school that already makes me uncomfortable and feel weird in most AVN's sometimes I can be okay with it if I really like the character. Then when it comes to the actual romance part of the path makes it that much more uncomfortable because how awkward and cringe the romance is for me haha.
Here's an old post of all the moments where Bella slowly succumbs to the mc's charms, and by "charms", I don't mean his dick, I mean those times when we see her let him in a little bit more, and by "letting him in a little bit more", I don't mean his dick slowly sliding into her pussy (I mean you could look at it metaphorically that way...), I mean into her heart, and by "into her heart" I mean... Just click the fucking link, you'll get it.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Here's an old post of all the moments where Bella slowly succumbs to the mc's charms, and by "charms", I don't mean his dick, I mean those times when we see her let him in a little bit more, and by "letting him in a little bit more", I don't mean his dick slowly sliding into her pussy (I mean you could look at it metaphorically that way...), I mean into her heart, and by "into her heart" I mean... Just click the fucking link, you'll get it.
That was a very nice journey through her growing feelings for MC :giggle: Bella's so cute, with her subtle expressions of affection becoming more and more obvious Bella Heart.png

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Can I fool around with Cathy and still choose Bella later or does messing around with Cathy automatically block the Bella path?

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes