LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Early this week, I completed static renders for a long scene and was undecided on where to continue.

I was going to create more art, but I ended up working on SFX and music while also playtesting many of the possible variations for the episode instead.

I've been working with approximately 50% of all completed scenes this week, and they're starting to look, feel, sound, and play very nicely.

I've placed most of the hidden static renders in story/free roam scenes - I have less than ten left to hide.

I also worked more on Rooster and phone chats.

Currently, I'm working on the phone content for the second free roam event of the episode and will continue working through the episode like this for another week.

I'll soon run into some gaps in scenes and content, but I will skip ahead and continue adding sound and music for what's completed until I reach the end of the episode.

So far, during this development cycle, I've acquired 39 new songs for the game, but not all of them will be added to this episode. Currently, 21 of those songs and 4 of my own songs have been added and coded in episode 11.

Overall, it was a productive week that pushed many scenes closer to the finish line. I had a lot of fun working this way and played many scenes for the first time.

I still have static renders and plenty of animations in the render queue, and there haven't been any major issues or speedbumps on that front in quite a while.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

Early this week, I completed static renders for a long scene and was undecided on where to continue.

I was going to create more art, but I ended up working on SFX and music while also playtesting many of the possible variations for the episode instead.

I've been working with approximately 50% of all completed scenes this week, and they're starting to look, feel, sound, and play very nicely.

I've placed most of the hidden static renders in story/free roam scenes - I have less than ten left to hide.

Currently, I'm working on the phone content for the second free roam event of the episode and will continue working through the episode like this for another week.

I'll soon run into some gaps in scenes and content, but I will skip ahead and continue adding sound and music for what's completed until I reach the end of the episode.

So far, during this development cycle, I've acquired 39 new songs for the game, but not all of them will be added to this episode. Currently, 21 of those songs and 4 of my own songs have been added and coded in episode 11.

Overall, it was a productive week that pushed many scenes closer to the finish line. I had a lot of fun working this way and played many scenes for the first time.

I still have static renders and plenty of animations in the render queue, and there haven't been any major issues or speedbumps on that front in quite a while.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Episode 11 will be released in December and I will win :D :D :D

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
well maybe a rooster preview soon

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
meh update, no good data for me.

Episode 11 will be released in December and I will win :D :D :D
January if we are lucky, probably late february...

He'll start posting Rooster content on twitter soon then.
Should be soon, cant wait for those.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
TonyMurray ask on his post about favourite non-lewd scene.

I also want to start a topic of best LI story so far.

For me the date with Sage is one of the best scene in the game. I know there is a blow job scene but that can be ignore. There conversation about there goals, insecurities and relationship in general is beautiful to watch. It was one of the scene that made me pick Sage as my number 1 girl in terms of there story with MC.
View attachment Being a DIK 2024-08-31 09-08-33.mp4 screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
It's funny how Jill bella and Sage have insane bodies and don't dress nearly as provocative as josy and Maya. I get why from a storytelling standpoint, just a point of notice.

Last edited:

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Who has the best story so far for main L.I. I think it's a good topic while we wait for the next episode

For me Sage as my number 1 in terms of there story with MC. Her character development from S1 until now is amazing. I thought she is just another slutty girl with an anger management issue but over the episodes we find out that she is not just some random slut. She is very smart woman Bella herself was impressed when she is coaching Sage on her thesis. She can separate her sorority life to her school life. She never used her parents name to her advantage unlike her brother. One of the great example for me with her character progression is her date with MC. There conversation about there goals, insecurities and relationship in general is so wholesome and beautiful to watch.

The Bella story is great but a little intense for me but it's my number 2 in terms of story.There are still issue on Bella's part. For me having a relationship with a teacher is not an issue at the end of the day you both are adults and can decide on your own. My concern to Bella is regarding her husband. We all know that she still loves him. What will happen to there relationship if Bella's husband(sorry I forget his name) return.

The Jill story is Vanilla, it is good but as i've said it's too simple for me at the moment. During S1 and S2 due to Tybalt antagonizing Jill and MC in there realtionship makes it compelling story. But after that it become a bit boring. Maybe in the next updates there could be a great story for her. Jill story is number 3

Josy and Maya is like walking on thin ice. I mean it's not my cup of tea. The MC is like the one who's making this relationship works. In the first place Maya having trouble with her school drag Josy and MC with her problem. It's story is not for me. Unless if the story will progress that mc will break with one of them I am not engage in there story that's why it in last place for me

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
TonyMurray ask on his post about favourite non-lewd scene.

I also want to start a topic of best LI story so far.

For me the date with Sage is one of the best scene in the game. I know there is a blow job scene but that can be ignore. There conversation about there goals, insecurities and relationship in general is beautiful to watch. It was one of the scene that made me pick Sage as my number 1 girl in terms of there story with MC.
View attachment 4053993
View attachment 4053994 View attachment 4053995 View attachment 4053996 View attachment 4054001 View attachment 4054002 View attachment 4054003 View attachment 4054004 View attachment 4054007 View attachment 4054008 View attachment 4054009 View attachment 4054014
Lily acting like the aunt giving good advice for the date was very sweet and enduring.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes