TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Well it's definitely going to be Sally, because there was a preview of her.
I see this reasoning a lot, but as a general question to all, is there actually anything to it? I don't think having a preview of someone means that person will have a lewd scene, but are there examples to back that up, or has it always been a truth?

Personally, I just can't see a Sally scene happening - as in I can't actually visualise it, she just doesn't seem to fit the picture for me and I can't work a scenario into my head where it happens without something freaky going on, unless it's just in a DnG game or something.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I see this reasoning a lot, but as a general question to all, is there actually anything to it? I don't think having a preview of someone means that person will have a lewd scene, but are there examples to back that up, or has it always been a truth?

Personally, I just can't see a Sally scene happening - as in I can't actually visualise it, she just doesn't seem to fit the picture for me and I can't work a scenario into my head where it happens without something freaky going on, unless it's just in a DnG game or something.
Very generally speaking, you have a point. But for Sally, just look at the preview.
preview_sally.jpg
If this doesn't lead to a sweaty hate fuck, no one will forgive DPC.

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Personally, I'm expecting a maximum 2 out of that list, but would not at all be surprised at none of them.
Sally feels almost a must, and with her preview, if he's just using her as bait, he might actually see some backlash to that choice.

Real backlash not just dipshits crying on here or fan discords.

Plus we need to make some new entries into the bangbook, Sally is the perfect entrant for number 25.

Reactions: Znar26

The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
Well it's definitely going to be Sally, because there was a preview of her. I also think it's Zoey.
As for Heather. She's already fucked Nick and there's an unspoken rule in the game that if someone has fucked someone other than the main character, it's NTR. Maybe Heather will be an exception, but she's considered spoiled for Fuckface.
She fucked Tommy on a regular basis before that, I don't see how banging Nick made her more spoiled than she already was. We also know that Tommy and Jacob both fucked Becky. It didn't stop us no ? :unsure:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Don't talk sh#t about me Quinnie Winnie

I like seeing her jealous when the MC left with Lily :love::love:
View attachment 4055057

View attachment 4055055

Probably slut when I play her and Maya's route
LMAO what's Maya then? Oh wait, she'd be stepsister right? Since Derek is stepbro.
She fucked Tommy on a regular basis before that, I don't see how banging Nick made her more spoiled than she already was. We also know that Tommy and Jacob both fucked Becky. It didn't stop us no ? :unsure:
It's some weird pattern where if a girl is shown/said to have fucked someone else, then MC is only able to get a blowjob from them, and vice versa. I don't think it's very airtight, but it's been discussed before.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes