noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: skybarbie

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
TonyMurray ask on his post about favourite non-lewd scene.

I also want to start a topic of best LI story so far.

For me the date with Sage is one of the best scene in the game. I know there is a blow job scene but that can be ignore. There conversation about there goals, insecurities and relationship in general is beautiful to watch. It was one of the scene that made me pick Sage as my number 1 girl in terms of there story with MC.
View attachment 4053993
View attachment 4053994 View attachment 4053995 View attachment 4053996 View attachment 4054001 View attachment 4054002 View attachment 4054003 View attachment 4054004 View attachment 4054007 View attachment 4054008 View attachment 4054009 View attachment 4054014
You'll probably all think I'm crazy, but even though Sage is my favourite MG and I love her path/story as well as the girl herself, I didn't like the date. The gaffes in the restaurant were hilarious and endearing, but I'm not a fan of the hair and the dress (even though the view is still great). I don't know what it is about it, but something just doesn't work for me there.

Reactions: SharksLasers69

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
It's funny how Jill bella and Sage have insane bodies and don't dress nearly as provocative as josy and Maya. I get why from a storytelling standpoint, just a point of notice.
Don't dress nearly as provocatively?? Man, if I ever had a teacher who dressed like this I'd have a really hard time paying attention to the class :HideThePain::WutFace:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
the funny part I always imagine Maya sounded like a dude and Josy would probably sounds energetic and sweet like a summers breezes kissing the moon
no im not on drugs
Every time I play BaDIK and see Josy, I hear voice of Mako from SWTOR (actor Lacey Chabert) :unsure:;).

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Episode 11 will be released in December and I will win :D :D :D
what kind of math did you use? i want use it too.
It's funny how Jill bella and Sage have insane bodies and don't dress nearly as provocative as josy and Maya. I get why from a storytelling standpoint, just a point of notice.
good boobs are good boobs without highlighting

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Who are we expecting the MC to fuck that he hasn't fucked yet? Sally, Karen, Elena, maybe Arieth and Ashley? We got blowjobs from Becky, Heather, Kylie, and Tara so probably more with them. Damn, that's actually a lot.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Who are we expecting the MC to fuck that he hasn't fucked yet? Sally, Karen, Elena, maybe Arieth and Ashley? We got blowjobs from Becky, Heather, Kylie, and Tara so probably more with them. Damn, that's actually a lot.
Personally, I'm expecting a maximum 2 out of that list, but would not at all be surprised at none of them.

Viren11

Sep 3, 2020
As someone coming back to this game quite literally after 10 months. can anybody tell me what is the progress on this project? is the dev busy somewhere else or something?

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024
Well it's definitely going to be Sally, because there was a preview of her. I also think it's Zoey.
As for Heather. She's already fucked Nick and there's an unspoken rule in the game that if someone has fucked someone other than the main character, it's NTR. Maybe Heather will be an exception, but she's considered spoiled for Fuckface.
With Elena there will most likely be a cuckold scene involving Johnny Boy. I don't like it, I'm not a fan of that type of fetish, but there are too many hints of it in the game.
Karen - definitely not. She doesn't have any particular fans and from the looks of it she likes Derek better.
Kylie - unlikely, I think it's more likely to be Tara.

but I ended up working on SFX
Please, we don't need another pointless run through the woods. But I think we'll see the characters playing snowballs or decorating the tree/ma to Christmas music and that incredible cinematic experience will take a month of rendering, lol.

I've been working with approximately 50% of all completed scenes this week, and they're starting to look, feel, sound, and play very nicely.
I think it's definitely not March. That's the only thing I'm sure of now. I suppose it's fair to consider the episode 70% complete, but he has branches to finish. And besides I think we should expect the first rooster post this weekend.
A February release is a great deal, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Think most would guess Sally or Elena

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
There's a chance we get none of these... DPC takes ages to reach actual payoff with a lot of these side characters...

Heather got turned on by MC played with herself in episode 4 but we didn't get a BJ till episode 9.
Cathy was hinted in dream sequences in episode 1, got a BJ in episode 5 and didn't get an actual sex scene till episode 10.

I suppose there is a chance with Sally because stuff has been hinted since the DnG scenes in episode 5. Ashley thinks MC set up the cameras so no, Becky labelled as loose, Elena is probably too early, Heather slept with Nick... Maybe Tara because there already was a sex scene and a kiss scene with the MC.

Reactions: Znar26
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes