The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
LMAO what's Maya then? Oh wait, she'd be stepsister right? Since Derek is stepbro.

It's some weird pattern where if a girl is shown/said to have fucked someone else, then MC is only able to get a blowjob from them, and vice versa. I don't think it's very airtight, but it's been discussed before.
If you spend the night with Melanie & Sarah, Elena tells us that it's something they've already done multiple time so... :BootyTime:

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub
Mar 9, 2019
She fucked Tommy on a regular basis before that, I don't see how banging Nick made her more spoiled than she already was. We also know that Tommy and Jacob both fucked Becky. It didn't stop us no ? :unsure:
My thinking precisely! This whole notion that all characters who have been fucked by other characters can no longer be fucked by the MC is antiquated and trivial, not to mention contradicted multiple times. DPC doesn't give a shit about the anti-NTR brigade anymore and he's been testing it out since the start. He made it seem like he was bowing to the pressure but we have multiple instances where characters are implied to be sexual with other known characters yet Fuckface has been plowing fields wherever he chooses to sow. The explicit implications are yet to be acted on, though I believe it's only a matter of time. I think that further advancement of certain characters' lewd scenes will depend on how easily incorporating them into the storyline is.

I may be touting my opinion as fact but that is only to provide evidence for my point. My point being; there may be characters that we'll never get further (or any) lewd scenes with but it won't be because another character fucked them. If DPC can have the MC fucking Heather and have it make any sort of sense, you really think he won't do that and miss out on all the useless dramatic bullshit he can conjure up from that?

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If you spend the night with Melanie & Sarah, Elena tells us that it's something they've already done multiple time so... :BootyTime:
My thinking precisely! This whole notion that all characters who have been fucked by other characters can no longer be fucked by the MC is antiquated and trivial, not to mention contradicted multiple times. DPC doesn't give a shit about the anti-NTR brigade anymore and he's been testing it out since the start. He made it seem like he was bowing to the pressure but we have multiple instances where characters are implied to be sexual with other known characters yet Fuckface has been plowing fields wherever he chooses to sow. The explicit implications are yet to be acted on, though I believe it's only a matter of time. I think that further advancement of certain characters' lewd scenes will depend on how easily incorporating them into the storyline is.

I may be touting my opinion as fact but that is only to provide evidence for my point. My point being; there may be characters that we'll never get further (or any) lewd scenes with but it won't be because another character fucked them. If DPC can have the MC fucking Heather and have it make any sort of sense, you really think he won't do that and miss out on all the useless dramatic bullshit he can conjure up from that?
Yeah I really don't know, like Nicole alone destroys the idea. And I still want to fuck Christie, Elena, Heather, Becky, Tania, etc

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I really don't know, like Nicole alone destroys the idea. And I still want to fuck Christie, Elena, Heather, Becky, Tania, etc
I only want to fuck Heather cause fuck tommy hopefully it's recorded and Heather shows him the video when it happens :) . Pretty sure most people want to fuck Elena hell I wish she was a LI. Becky requires a ball gag to fuck she talks to much. Also I want to fuck Karen , always liked her. Also you forgot the most important one Yoga girl.

Unpopular opinion many like Sally I don't feel any sexual attraction for her so id maybe do it just see it and that's it. Also id fuck Aierth even if meant getting a STD lol.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I started off playing this game for the Dungeons and Gremlins roleplaying. I mean, playing a bard that has only one useful skill is pretty intoxicating! Where else can I go to get this unique experience? Magnar is like the best dungeon master ever! However, Bella is giving me two very large and juicy reasons to play for a different reason... ;):love::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long live the Ice Queen!

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes