Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 4055228

It's not even close to BaDIK, IMO.
1000078952.png

I'm going to stop trying with my jokes, it's slowing me down too much :KEK: I would've been first, but then I thought I should add his text to the previous shot with Leela, and then what do I come back to? Milton! Milton and his similar joke!
Trek Spock Smash Computer.gif

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Reactions: sykes3711

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I've just had my third coffee for the day (in two hours), so I'm working at 120%.
haha reading comments like this always funny. I don't drink coffee ( can't stand the taste) , I don't even drink anything to wake up 90% of the time

Now onto something slighty random who do we think are coffee drinkers vs energy Drinkers

this is what I think

Sage = coffee
Bella = coffee
Maya = coffee
Nicole = coffee
Josy = Energy
Derek = Energy
Karen = Energy
Lilly = Eneergy
Zoey = unsure
Jill = unsure

okay to lazy to think about the rest lmao

sykes3711

Aug 31, 2024
haha reading comments like this always funny. I don't drink coffee ( can't stand the taste) , I don't even drink anything to wake up 90% of the time

Now onto something slighty random ic who do we think are coffee drinkers vs energy Drinkers

this is what I think

Sage = coffee
Bella = coffee
Maya = coffee
Nicole = coffee
Josy = Energy
Derek = Energy
Karen = Energy
Lilly = Eneergy
Zoey = unsure
Jill = unsure

How could you be Unsure about Jill? She is 100% a coffee drinker. Unless she changed her mind after you chose the Bella path?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
How could you be Unsure about Jill? She is 100% a coffee drinker. Unless she changed her mind after you chose the Bella path?
couldn't recall if ive seen a render of her drinking coffee or not lol her personality can't figure what id label her as tho now I think about her personality i'd put her as a Tea drinker haha. I only played Bella path once since I dont like Bella's path lol so I forgot

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

Now onto something slighty random who do we think are coffee drinkers vs energy Drinkers

this is what I think

Sage = coffee
Bella = coffee
Maya = coffee
Nicole = coffee
Josy = Energy
Derek = Energy
Karen = Energy
Lilly = Eneergy
Zoey = unsure
Jill = unsure

Just when I thought we had done very single possible discussion topic. Des brings us one we haven't done before.

Jill is definitely coffee, Lilly is definitely coffee, Josy is definitely coffee, probably Zoey too (I just can't remember a specific scene). We've seen them all in the mornings.

But, some of them would be coffee in the mornings and energy during the day.

sykes3711

Aug 31, 2024
couldn't recall if ive seen a render of her drinking coffee or not lol her personality can't figure what id label her as tho now I think about her personality i'd put her as a Tea drinker haha. I only played Bella path once since I dont like Bella's path lol so I forgot
She has 2 coffees when you choose bella. I do feel like bella is going to be a late game banger.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Got that right, who would ever be interested in a yoga librarian, with dreamer proportions? Yuck
I know you are joking but I actually one of the rare ones that isn't I played Bella's path up till Season 3 and it was hard for me to get through had to force myself

sykes3711

Aug 31, 2024
I know you are joking but I actually one of the rare ones that isn't I played Bella's path up till Season 3 and it was hard for me to get through had to force myself
That is probably because her story has just started to unfold really in episode 10. Which is a shame. Like is her husband, Military? Am I a POWs wifes stag? Why is the mfer missing?

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
I remember DPC usually work on rooster content near the end of development for an episode. I wonder if a late November to early December update is now in play.

VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
I remember DPC usually work on rooster content near the end of development for an episode. I wonder if a late November to early December update is now in play.
don't expect a release before December, heck, most here are accepting probably it's going to be a January release.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
That is probably because her story has just started to unfold really in episode 10. Which is a shame. Like is her husband, Military? Am I a POWs wifes stag? Why is the mfer missing?
honestly not even the story that makes me against Bella. But unless I really like a character it's hard for me to get behind a LI that works for a school while the MC is a student makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Then I personally find her path a bit awkward and cringe when it comes to the romance aspect of it. That is the main reason I find it hard to play her path and have to force myself. The story is the only good thing about it for me.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
honestly not even the story that makes me against Bella. But unless I really like a character it's hard for me to get behind a LI that works for a school while the MC is a student makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Then I personally find her path a bit awkward and cringe when it comes to the romance aspect of it. That is the main reason I find it hard to play her path and have to force myself. The story is the only good thing about it for me.
Janeway No.gif
You sadden me, sir. But it's for the best, more Bella for me :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes