Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
lol I think this is the only AVN ive seen where a sex scene with a certain character ( Madame Rose) has became a meme and I fucken love it lol

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Who's the guy who loves that oily manatee, he'd want her excess :KEK:
View attachment 4064968
There was one called orgitas, but I haven't seen it in a long time. We will probably see it when the new chapter comes out. :HideThePain:
I'll pass, I better kiss my favorite side hoe.:KEK:
screenshot0088.png
View attachment 4064971

It's an old one anyway, but it wasn't included in that very appreciated image dump the other day.
Don't worry DPC doesn't have that dog in him to kill riona and if he does it will be a retarded death like the fire in his previous game.:KEK:
alicia-keys-girl-on-fire.gif

Reactions: Ahrimy

mangosok

May 27, 2019
DPC just released the first part of Madame Rose's interlude. He also mentioned next episode will be half about the main story, and the other half about Madame Rose's adventures at The Pink Rose. :Kappa:
Hmm, that's interesting. Perhaps the main plot is not completely done if he decided to distract himself by writing an interlude.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
DPC just released the first part of Madame Rose's interlude. He also mentioned next episode will be half about the main story, and the other half about Madame Rose's adventures at The Pink Rose. :Kappa:
If it's received well, (and perhaps even if its not) he's going to ditch all the other LIs and SGs and it will just the "Merry Adventures of Tremolo and Madame Rose" for the next 6 Episodes. :)

• Haha
Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes