tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Right, this is driving me crazy. I can't find the last digit for the vault in ep 10. I know the full thing is here if I just look it up or just use the walkthrough, but I like to at least find out where the numbers were hidden. Can someone at least say if it's in the free roam in Maya's house, and if so if it's in the office.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Right, this is driving me crazy. I can't find the last digit for the vault in ep 10. I know the full thing is here if I just look it up or just use the walkthrough, but I like to at least find out where the numbers were hidden. Can someone at least say if it's in the free roam in Maya's house, and if so if it's in the office.
Yes, in Patrick's office.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yes it is in Patrick's office. I can tell more if you want it.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Drawer in the office of Patrick you'll see 3 stack of bond paper

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Not sure if anyone's already mentioned this, but right up on the first page of this thread
VN - Ren'Py - Being a DIK [v0.10.1] [DrPinkCake] _ F95zone — Mozilla Firefox091643.jpg

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024

Friends have the ability to turn a bad day into a good one. Thanks for the fun, EbonyAndIvory. #NailedIt

View attachment 4062974
So if you are on the Jill path, you have a shot at Sage and if you are on the Sage path you have a shot at Jill.

SAGE: "He is such a great guy. Your first time should be with a great guy...."

Sep 6, 2024
Aww man, after such long time without playing and many playthroughs, i started thinking surely this game will become dull but nah, as soon as i got into the main menu, i was like, yep, this is my BaD, this shit is gonna be awesome lol

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes