iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
That is definitely a very valid theory. The big thing that speaks for Vinny or a traitor, on his behalf or not, is the camera. If Derek's assumption, that it couldn't have been installed during a party, is correct, then it would have to have been someone with completely free access to the mansion - so basically a DIK, or a former DIK. The feminists would have a hard time installing it, and I don't think Jamie is retarded enough to unknowingly install one. :KEK: But maybe Derek is wrong, who knows.
Concerning Vinny's motivation: one event we know basically nothing about is how he left B&R and the DIKs. Of course, it could have just been him realising that a career in academics wasn't for him and that he would rather pursue one as a narcotics supplier, and he just left with a smile on his face and firm handshakes all around. But since we know that he is a piece of filth with acute micropenis syndrome and an even shorter fuse, I think it is not too outlandish to assume that something more happened and that he holds some kind of grudge. It could maybe even be something that appears so minor to the others, that nobody even realises that he holds a grudge.

I think it's also absolutely possible that there is more than one party at work. The camera stuff, the Cathy picture, the Hell Week pictures - we don't KNOW that it is the same party behind all of that.

Whoever is the culprit, I think it is safe to assume though that Beth is just a tool and definitely not the brain behind anything. During the final conversation of bullshit class she seems to be dumb as a rock. And because of that, I think it is very possible that we won't get much further in uncovering this business in Ep. 11. When confronting Beth, we might simply learn that she does it for money she gets from some anonymous source and that she desperately needs because her dog has AIDS or something, which is also the reason why she works in the cafeteria. We will see.
ye, well, when i will reporting her to the collage or to the police, i will feel sorry for her dog

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Yeah, the pictures coming from one party and the camera from another is very possible.
I'm not so sure about the vendetta against the Alphas though. First of all, you wouldn't install a camera in the DIK's broom closet if you wanted to hurt the Alphas specifically. That would make little sense. The camera was placed there because it was the usual fuck spot before Derek moved in and to collect compromising material on everybody who uses it, so mainly the DIKs. Second, the material wasn't really damaging to the Alphas. What was send to the Alphas? Arieth getting railed by every DIK, Ashley and Derek going at it and (presumably) Chad and Troy being gay. Only the last thing would be really damaging, but only to Chad and only if made public. And that is the biggest point: if someone wanted to hurt the Alphas, these pictures would've been made public, to show that Chad has a nasty case of the gay, Anthony is a cuck, and Dawe is a hypercuck. But they weren't. They were sent to the Alphas directly. The reason for that is, in my opinion, that somebody wanted to cause a frat war, since the Alphas had to assume that the DIKs were behind those pictures. Now, if the frat war was to hurt the DIKs or B&R in general, we don't know yet. But if you wanted to hurt the Alphas, publishing them would've been far more damaging to them.
i am not sure Anthony is a cuck on that photo. or the alfas have photo about it. Chad got the pictures in start of ep3. hell week is over in ep5. maybe 3 and 5? i think Derek cheated on Ash only in the last days of hell week. so, Ash run to Anthony because of cheating, so Chad shouldnt see that photo. they got only Ari ducking around and high chance about Troy+Chad are gay.

everyone hate dawe, so no matter. but Chad got these photos can mean, he is warned by a "friend" or this friend want alfa-dik war for some reason.
-if he is warned, than maybe Mel was it -> chicks are behind the camera
(Mel probably dont have interest in dawe and Ari things, but if they break up, -1 relation between hots and alfas, so +1 reason to not party with alfas, only with diks. like Quinn and Tommy wanted it)
-if alfa-dik war, i have no idea who has interest from it.
I'm not saying Beth did anything because the mc insulted the food, I just used her reaction to the food insult as an indication of her vindictive and prolonged grudge-bearing nature.

Also, we don't know that she pinned the Cathy Cluck on the notice board, she's posting the DIK photos that she could have just snapped at the party, the Cathy Cluck photo is there, but it could have been there before Beth got to the board (and we know Dawe is personally distributing the Cathy Cluck photos).

So her taking photos of the DIKs from the Halloween party, and distributing them around school because of some random, insignificant thing the DIKs did to her 2 years ago, is the exact kind of deflating shit DPC has been doing to end a lot of these little story arcs.

The Cathy Cluck is way more important than the DIKs' dick pics floating around the school, and she's probably not involved in that at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually, looking at those pictures, I'm 100% convinced she's just posting DIK dick pics.

And much more importantly:

yes, she is cute. i wouldnt mind a scene with her:sneaky:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
That is definitely a very valid theory. The big thing that speaks for Vinny or a traitor, on his behalf or not, is the camera. If Derek's assumption, that it couldn't have been installed during a party, is correct, then it would have to have been someone with completely free access to the mansion - so basically a DIK, or a former DIK. The feminists would have a hard time installing it, and I don't think Jamie is retarded enough to unknowingly install one. :KEK: But maybe Derek is wrong, who knows.
The camera has been there for a long time, so it was at the very least definitely not installed during the Halloween party. The photo of the threesome with Jacob, Arieth and Derek was clearly taken from an angle that makes it clear it came from a security camera. Before all of this, you could spot a ladder in the janitor's closet that was placed right around close to where the camera has been installed later on. Because of the threesome picture, it's evident that it couldn't have been installed during the mansion repairs either even though it is suggested by Derek that it could've been.
1727537806342.png

Jamie is the one that's being set up to be the "traitor", even though there actually isn't one as far as active DIK members go. He lost his phone in EP3:
1727539016384.png
Take a look at who he was dancing with right before he lost it:
1727539090118.png
He's also the one who walked by past the library's window after MC's birthday party:
1727539287779.png
During one of the free roam events, he tells the MC that he can't get any sleep lately which is why he went for a walk at night.
He's also the one that installed the lights when the mansion was being renovated by the DIKs:
1727539466174.png
He's the first guy that the MC and Derek will suspect when they learn this after they actually ask Rusty or the others about who it was that installed the new lights back then. Other than that, Jacob has already confirmed that he's somewhat suspicious of the MC himself, given that he asked him whether he's a "100%" with the DIKs or not. It'll probably begin with them suspecting the new guy (MC) and after that it'll be Jamie before (and if) they realize that there is no traitor and they're being deceived on purpose.

Reactions: iamcomming

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
She is just posting DIK pics at that time, that doesn't mean she isn't posting Cathy pics in general, in the same way that Dawe having that one flyer doesn't mean that he's posting them. But yeah, for maximum chaos we could have different people with their own stupid agendas behind the Cathy pics, the DIK pics and the camera stuff. Hell, maybe even four different parties, if the original Cathy post was by a different party than the one spreading the flyers. It is high time the update comes, or we are all going crazy from speculation, and when it comes, we'll still go crazy because that stuff probably won't be (fully) resolved anyway. :HideThePain::KEK:

BTW, that periodic table is all kinds of screwed up. Literally unplayable. :KEK:
would be cool if dpc hide a name or something in the periodic table

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
He still needs to pose at least 1k static renderds, thats minimum. Number is probably higher my guess for total number of renders is anywhere between 6.5 - 7 K.

There is also at least 70 animations, all in 60 fps :HideThePain:

Months of work left for him, its a massive update.

Chances of him releasing this before the end of 2024 is 1%. He needs to finish everything I mentioned above by December, then take 2 maybe 3 weeks to test. And there is no way he can do all of that in the remaining 13-14 weeks.
xmas miracle. we just need a xmas miracle ;)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ahhh may I remind you without the blessing if doc your so called marriage is null and void
Nothing can stop Josy and mine love for each other
Just look at us together how happy and so deeply in love with each other
Josydate.png
Alady Queen wife Josentine all mine :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I'm not crazy y'all are :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I will not be like all these cynics.
I wish you nothing but the best, you know.
And if what you're saying is true, then I'm happy for you.
You married Josy, well, that's great news.
This means that she probably won't need to appear in episode 11.
Because you know...
It would look weird.
Admit it, it's weird when some dude fucks your wife in front of everyone.
Of course, it's none of my business, and maybe it's OK for you. I'm not judging.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I will not be like all these cynics.
I wish you nothing but the best, you know.
And if what you're saying is true, then I'm happy for you.
You married Josy, well, that's great news.
This means that she probably won't need to appear in episode 11.
Because you know...
It would look weird.
Admit it, it's weird when some dude fucks your wife in front of everyone.
Of course, it's none of my business, and maybe it's OK for you. I'm not judging.
It not my wife fucking some guy in front of everyone it my wife fucking me in front of everyone so no worries

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes