MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

I know they're not all currently wearing the uniform in the pic, but we've seen them all in said uniform, so who wore the hots uniform betta?

Reactions: Ahrimy

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
hello everyone! I had to play again to follow the story with all the girls, any news? Do we know more or less when it will come out? QUINN RULES!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It all guesswork here, but less and less people are thinking it's December. I was on mid-late January, but I think I'm changing my mind and predicting a Mid-Feb release. Maybe Valentine's Day. :)

Reactions: Luzethel

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
It all guesswork here, but less and less people are thinking it's December. I was on mid-late January, but I think I'm changing my mind and predicting a Mid-Feb release. Maybe Valentine's Day. :)
Yep, it would be either that or late February. Can't expect it in january doesn't seem practical.

Reactions: Luzethel

Luzethel

Feb 25, 2018
wow... it's still far away, but hey, all good things come to wait, thanks for your response

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
wow... it's still far away, but hey, all good things come to wait, thanks for your response
Yep. There is still some people that think it will be released in December though and DPC won't announce anything until it gets close. Anyone suggesting a release date is only guessing (using his dev update logs to try and work it out).

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
hello everyone! I had to play again to follow the story with all the girls, any news? Do we know more or less when it will come out? QUINN RULES!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As long as still release on winter season the theme of Christmas event is still valid so with that said late December through March.

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020

I know they're not all currently wearing the uniform in the pic, but we've seen them all in said uniform, so who wore the hots uniform betta?
I like the way Lily rocked it at the HOT party.

Though tbh I've never really found it that hot.

Also weird that Quinn isn't wearing it there, feel like she should and it's missing Elena and Heather, bonus points is Mona looks banging, we never did see her in her uniform though.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Did DPC hint on how many episodes will BaDiK have?
Will the second season also consist of four episodes? And how many seasons will the game have?

Four episodes per season felt like a good number back when I thought that each season would be ~4GB. I think I will stick to an approximate amount of content rather than a fixed episode count. It will likely be 4 episodes per season, but it's not carved in stone.

The first time I mentioned anything about the total episode count I said 10-20 episodes. I know that this estimate can be improved, but it's hard to say an exact count because I have a very specific plan for the game that I can't reveal. The best estimate I can give you right now is that we're still early in the game and that I would be surprised if I release less than 4 seasons.

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes