Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
Allright, so I've tried the new minigames, ant they are absolute shit. The least bad is the fighting minigame, but even there the stylized arrows throw me off, where before I could pretty much do it without any difiiculty. but the other two? good god, they suck, the science one was somewhat interresting until it came to the bullshit click mouse at the right time to achieve good result idiotic mechanic that I hate.

As for the math game? It's so absolutely annoying, worst part is even If did it perfectly you could still get situations where the diamond could be in of several places, and the only way to know if you fucked up was to use an extrememly limited resource or complete all stages and find out you fucked up. And then you would have to start all over again. Frankly they are trash, badly designed badly thought out, and don't add anything to the game, but frustration.

Reactions: Gunizz

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Allright, so I've tried the new minigames, ant they are absolute shit. The least bad is the fighting minigame, but even there the stylized arrows throw me off, where before I could pretty much do it without any difiiculty. but the other two? good god, they suck, the science one was somewhat interresting until it came to the bullshit click mouse at the right time to achieve good result idiotic mechanic that I hate.

As for the math game? It's so absolutely annoying, worst part is even If did it perfectly you could still get situations where the diamond could be in of several places, and the only way to know if you fucked up was to use an extrememly limited resource or complete all stages and find out you fucked up. And then you would have to start all over again. Frankly they are trash, badly designed badly thought out, and don't add anything to the game, but frustration.
Can always save right before each math question, that way if you get say 4 wrong, you just reload it before 4 and you already have the first three correct and just got to get the last two.

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024

I wrote a lot of dialogue this week. At first, I focused on writing Sage content, and I reached a point in the episode with a gap in the canon story. I continued to write and partially fill that gap. Along the way, I also wrote some other scenes that were missing. I estimate I wrote a +500 render amount worth of dialogue.

After this, I noticed my animation queue was getting uncomfortably low, but I wasn't ready to pose animations for the remaining lewd scenes yet. This led me to pose a planned cutscene animation instead. It took me one and a half days to pose the 23 animations needed for this cutscene, which will be close to a minute long. 43 animation files are currently in the render queue.

I've started working on static renders again. In the upcoming week, I will primarily work on art for Sage's branch and likely some canon scenes. I have a couple more Sage scenes to write, but her exclusive content has taken form.

The Josy/Maya, Others, and Bella branches will receive similar treatment after I work on Sage. As you may be aware, Jill's branch is close to completion.

I want to thank everyone for your warm support this week. I'm humbled and touched by every comment since Monday. It feels amazing to have this community be supportive even during trying times and I won't forget that.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Oh, in 10 months he only fully completed two branches...I wonder how many percent of the main storyline is done? What did he do the rest of the time?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
i dont think sage is his biolocial sister.. becuse she dosent look like Jade but i can see some of her father
pretty sure it already said she wasn't in the story but they both were just adopted. At least I took it as they were only adopted siblings during that part of the game. Otherwise I think Sage would of mentioned it tho that could be just me.

Reactions: redbone89
4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes