MarkCuban

Jan 16, 2022
Hello i just finished the season 2. I previously shared the video of Jade with DIKs how does that affect our relationship with jade,sage etc. After seeing the last scene on s2 im planning on restarting the game i dont want to deal with the shitshow :D.

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Hello i just finished the season 2. I previously shared the video of Jade with DIKs how does that affect our relationship with jade,sage etc. After seeing the last scene on s2 im planning on restarting the game i dont want to deal with the shitshow :D.
We don't know yet. But probably very badly down the road considering it's a shitty thing to do, both are real hotheads and DPC loves the drama. My personal theory is Sage kicks the MC's bollocks up through his skull when she finds out he fucked her Mom and shared it and a game over happens.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
It's unknown yet. But, if you slept with Jade, I suspect it is going to be a big problem down the track on the Sage path. If you shared the video too then

say-goodbye-to-your-penis.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It's unknown yet. But, if you slept with Jade, I suspect it is going to be a big problem down the track on the Sage path. If you shared the video too then

View attachment 4105224
No, see, this is a lesson in equality. If Sage's dad gets to fuck students, then it's only fair that Sage's mom gets to fuck students too :HideThePain:
It's just a coincidence that her big dick boyfriend is the student her mom is riding every day :sneaky:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if you eventually chose Sage the problem is having also had a relationship with his mother, not the video itself, which at best will be a way for Sage to find out

if you didn't choose Sage I don't know, you certainly didn't do Jade a favor, but it may not have major consequences

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Wonder why so many "men" think cows are the hottest things on the planet? Is it "What's better than one udder? TWO in the front!" thing or what?
Weird...
I think for many it's a little more complex than that.
For instance, if I take myself as an example, I for one get disgusted by characters that overtly nag you for constant help with their problems and drama (IE Sage, Maya, Josy), and for the most part Milf or simply an actual adult is more preferable than the teen drama constantly being stuffed down your throat.

So based on that;
Bella is my first fav. Sure she has drama but it's not thrown in your face at every turn.
Nora as a second,
Nicole in third,
then Jade because showing the vid to the boys while on sage's path is going to be some hilarious shit.

So I do get the point you're making, but that's my explanation. :cool:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
you guys shared the video of fucking Jade? nope.fuck no.hell no..no chance..gotta keep Jade satisfied since she is one of the hottest babes in the game.. and come on..fucking Tyballs mom is just way too much fun. but i only did it on the others path..since who the fuck needs any more drama. Maya's loan drama is far more than enough drama.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
you guys shared the video of fucking Jade? nope.fuck no.hell no..no chance..gotta keep Jade satisfied since she is one of the hottest babes in the game.. and come on..fucking Tyballs mom is just way too much fun. but i only did it on the others path..since who the fuck needs any more drama. Maya's loan drama is far more than enough drama.
lol I shared the video on my others PT because I don't like Jade so want to see what comes from that tho I do admit I also don't find her attractive personally

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes