Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone know who is the author of this rendering? All the models look so close to the original it could pass as an official rendering by DPC. The faces seem like the originals to me.
It is DPC, it's a special not included in the game.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Idk when it's from, but I found it and a bunch of other stuff on his Discord. Not sure if it was ever on Patreon.
Damn, I hoped someone had found the perfect DAZ settings to recreate all the girls. Just imagine what could have happened to fan art thread... :(

yampampuz

Mar 9, 2024
This thread has almost 15,000 pages. That's how good and famous this masterpiece is! Can't wait for the next update!

Feb 19, 2021
Jill's the one on the right?
No idea, I can't tell them apart. :D

(Sorry Jill, you know I love you and I'm only joking.)
I mean the racoon ( the one on the right) is cutier
Milton, I know you're from Australia and your toilets flush backward but how can you not see that that is the same person?
they are the same picture
Your username already told us that.
I think Jill should of wore a racoon costume in chapter 9. That way we will be seeing double and confused which part was Jill and which was the costume
up yours.png

AfricanWarlord

Formerly 'Dee_Daa'
Jul 21, 2021
Guys, if i sleep with either Quinn or Sarah in ep9, will it make a difference in ep 10?
Cuz i feel like Quinn is mad at me regardless so i'd rather be with Sarah lol

Before making a choice of those 2, i'd like to know if ep 10 would make any difference or it wont matter.
i advice you to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: VOYEUR

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Guys, if i sleep with either Quinn or Sarah in ep9, will it make a difference in ep 10?
Cuz i feel like Quinn is mad at me regardless so i'd rather be with Sarah lol

Before making a choice of those 2, i'd like to know if ep 10 would make any difference or it wont matter.
Slightly different starting for episode 10. But the Quinn one is a funny one. :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2024-04-16 01-13-16-62.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes