L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Why not? Darkwen is fun. He makes things interesting. :)
Oh yeah, the Alady posting sure is interesting. I'm curious whether he'll spam it 4 or 7 times in the next message, or maybe this time it'll be 9? Surely you're not somehow implying that he might break the record of 22 Aladies by saying it 23 or more times in the upcoming comment of his? :unsure::unsure: Well, the best we can all do is lay off the speculation and wait for those engaging conversations that he'll be bestowing upon us since they'll be very "interesting" after all.

• Haha
Reactions: Luis Cipher

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Oh yeah, the Alady posting sure is interesting. I'm curious whether he'll spam it 4 or 7 times in the next message, or maybe this time it'll be 9? Surely you're not somehow implying that he might break the record of 22 Aladies by saying it 23 or more times in the upcoming comment of his? :unsure::unsure: Well, the best we can all do is lay off the speculation and wait for those engaging conversations that he'll be bestowing upon us since they'll be very "interesting" after all.
I think it does it now because yall acknowledge it. If people ignored it, Id bet he'd stop

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
We're getting a lot of engaging conversations without him, it sure is interesting without alady for the past few days. Yep, sure isn't exactly the same thing!

Reactions: Gunizz

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
ok since darkwen isnt here other josy fans, five reasons why josy is the 1?
1- She makes me hate DPC's writing.
2- She adds a needless delay in dev times.
3- She's the third best reason to go for Bella.
4- She's great for my insomnia.
5- And finally, she's fantastic for nurturing a closet pedophile.

You shouldn't ask questions like this. Unless of course, you enjoy character bashing.
:sneaky:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

You shouldn't ask questions like this. Unless of course, you enjoy character bashing.
Tell me how you really feel :ROFLMAO:
So whats the second best reason to go for Bella?

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

Josy? who the fuck is josy, I just remember maya's little tanned sidekick.:Kappa:
spongebob-squidward.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes