NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If you look at his weekly updates. It has the feel that all mg and sg paths will be completed in less than a month. Only 3 left -mj/bella/sg . Jill is done and sage almost done. He has the entire eps done without some graphics and much of the odd stuff was fixed last eps and wont need much to get in.

so i really do think it will be december.
1728245968854.png
He said he run into gaps in canon story, that means that not a single MG/SG run is playable in its entirety. Him being close to finish would be an insane coincidence in the content he chose to work so far on, that nothing is done yet in 10 months.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Holy shit, this game is fucking crazy.
Been replaying up to season 2 and was thinking: Damn this doesnt feel as it used to the first time, i have doubts if new episodes would feel the same.

And it surprised me so much lol
Particulary this episode 10, everything just feels new and fresh, i love it.
Exams are a lot harder now, i failed 2 classes meanwhile first year was so easy.
I like the new fighting style.

I couldnt be more happier i picked Others path cuz thats where all the crazy and fun stuff is and it definitely shows.
Then i couldnt decide which girl do i focus on since theres many in Others category lol.
But this episode 10 without a doubt made my mind straight clear, its Quinn all the way.
This car scene was fucking epic, music 10/10, i blasted that shit my ears are ringing i cant hear shit.
Fuck everyone else lmao
I dont have to worry and bother myself anymore on which girl to be #1
Karamba will like you
i dont like the new fighting, the old one was just fine. but i like it is in the story now.

• Hey there
Reactions: KАRАMBA

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
View attachment 4106667
He said he run into gaps in canon story, that means that not a single MG/SG run is playable in its entirety. Him being close to finish would be an insane coincidence in the content he chose to work so far on, that nothing is done yet in 10 months.
2 mg path is almost done. 2 big free roam is done. and some canon story is done. i would say the game is near to 70% after 10 months. so 7% per month. for xmas we have more 2,5 months. that 17,5%.
70+17,5+xmas miracle=new update :ROFLMAO:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
2 mg path is almost done. 2 big free roam is done. and some canon story is done. i would say the game is near to 70% after 10 months. so 7% per month. for xmas we have more 2,5 months. that 17,5%.
70+17,5+xmas miracle=new update :ROFLMAO:
Last year he had ~60% done in 4 months(If someone has the link with the real numbers) and then barely hit 1 year per release. The later part always takes longer, or he was just lying when he threw numbers to make himself look good and then had to walk it back when he wasn't anywhere near finished.
tomshrug.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I wouldn't call it a "nice" try :HideThePain:
But if anyone actually falls for it, then that's just sad :KEK:
If you posted something like this couple years ago it would cause a real shitstorm, but now thread is empty from anti-ntr crusaders.

Maybe for someone who don't remember the game it works, actually it's to big for remember every scene, but it's from Ep.7, where Jacob hooked up with that Clara chick only if MC clean the house from jocks.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If you posted something like this couple years ago it would cause a real shitstorm, but now thread is empty from anti-ntr crusaders.

Maybe for someone who don't remember the game it works, actually it's to big for remember every scene, but it's from Ep.7, where Jacob hooked up with that Clara chick only if MC clean the house from jocks.
Sounds pretty funny tbh, especially for such a mild joke. You might not even notice the hair at first.

Sure, but looking at it for more than a second, one would see it's clearly fake. The hair doesn't match the scene, Zoey would never dress like that, it's not at the DIKs mansion, Zoey's skin tone is more tanned, etc.
But hey, I wouldn't be too surprised if I get one or two suckers :ROFLMAO:

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024
I like the classic manipulation from DPС and from other developers. “Unsubscribe from us if you're not willing to wait”. He himself realizes that he will be answered: no, no, we are ready to wait as long as necessary.
And seriously. It seems to me now that 70% is an optimistic figure. I would say 50-60%. The reason is that DPC really overestimates the numbers in the development. Did he say he's completed the entire plot of the update? No. How much of the story is complete? How much of the animations are complete? How many branches are complete? Just a reminder: the Others branch will be larger than the main girls branch. The Others branch is harder to develop due to branching and may take a month to develop alone.
I'm still on the February team, but I'm already looking cautiously toward the March team. It all depends on how DPC finishes the year.
Will it take a week off for Christmas vacation? I guess he'll have to explain one way or another at the end of the year how much he has left and then it will be clear.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sounds pretty funny tbh, especially for such a mild joke. You might not even notice the hair at first.

Sure, but looking at it for more than a second, one would see it's clearly fake. The hair doesn't match the scene, Zoey would never dress like that, it's not at the DIKs mansion, Zoey's skin tone is more tanned, etc.
Zoey: I'm working at the beauty salon, mom is forcing me to wear the dress-code
Orange hair guy: Finally at once you're dressed like a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023

95vpqt.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes