felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"mark" answer: because Jill, if she is with MC, is confident, so she does not care about others' judgment and chooses a costume that she likes first, even at the cost of attracting attention. whereas if she is not with MC, she is still insecure so she puts on a “common” costume.

“smart” answer: Jill and everything about her from Tybalt's blackmail onward is often the comic moment in the story so a ridiculous costume is perfect. whereas if she is not with MC she has a sexy costume just in case it gives some player second thoughts

Phoe763

Dec 9, 2023
is just me that think jill face are odd as fuck in some renders ?

(don't get me wrong im not trying to insult her at all, she used to be my main route back at the early game)

her neck jaw and lips from some angles or whatever reason it is just are inconsistent, sometime she looks cute and others she's like that time she looked like a goblin in a preview render from an episode

Reactions: Reggie32

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, you know , first you have to understand that Jill simp where and likely still very big donor of DPC. But, it also was a curse, Jill's simps, constantly dominated every fan poll DPC where putting out, so much so that it created an extremly un balanced " Special Render Reward " system, that DPC forced to change at least 3 times.

This constant Jill domination, was not only unbalanced, but very very boring for DPC , of curse since her simps are also extremely big donors it is very little he could do about it , since he can't openly offend them buy saying that, "chill now, guys, let others have their fun ." but over the years he tried.

First he decide, to make her to be only available, to the Pussy Beta male Path, and then, He take her character and give her a 180 Turn, Turning her into a Naive Cringe idiot, also spend time to make her look really wierd wiht her smiling .

Despite these, it was not enough, because on the other hand he was very careful, and made sure Rusty did not Fucked her and that she is a pure Virgin.

so her simps still remained the same. DPC than decide, that He gonna Troll the Jill Simps, and He gave her the Banana costume, and an extremely cringe fest behaviour during ep 9, some of her line legit painful , HE had a lots of fun Trolling them, but of course He did not want to offend the Simps, so when he asked about it, he gave a safe answer of, " oh that just Jill's funny personality "

as you can imagine, it worked, and simps believe it's cute, and silly, and Jill Bean and etc etc, but the Reality is simple, DPC Was simply TROLLING ! :coffee:

I hope this answered your Question
(y)

Last edited:

solknald

Dec 1, 2018
Well, you know , first you have to understand that Jill simp where and likely still very big donor of DPC. But, it also was a curse, Jill's simps, constantly dominated every fan poll DPC where putting out, so much so that it created an extremly un balanced " Special Render Reward " system, that DPC forced to change at least 3 times.
There are actual Jill simps that dominate polls, I guess its like with any election, money talks and I guess it is the prep way...In return I guess us filthy commoners should start referring to them as Little Tybbies.

I only wondered about the whole costume thing, since it seemed odd that it would be from one to the other swing of the pendulum, but well played DPC, well played. Take that Little Tybbies.

Anyway as far as I'm concerned, best main and side chick is the Sage and Jade combo.. That one is spicy rawrrrrr

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes