Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Happy Birthday Joshy92

I hope you get lots of head pats, scratches & 'good boys' from Maya too on your special day.

View attachment 4109996
but but those are my head pats he just wants cummy kisses I thought and a brand new lesbian watching chair. But yeah Happy Birthday Joshy92 i'll let you have the heads pats with Maya for this week then im back to giving her head pats.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I love peeling that banana and getting to all the Jilly Juiciness & Juicy Jillyness inside, :love:

but....

I still think DPC missed a chance when he didn't put her in a watermelon costume. The drama and comedy would have been gold.:)
or a Racoon costume. But if it was a watermelon costume she might find some DNA from Tybalt after she wore it

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I love peeling that banana and getting to all the Jilly Juiciness & Juicy Jillyness inside, :love:

but....

I still think DPC missed a chance when he didn't put her in a watermelon costume. The drama and comedy would have been gold.:)
Milton, you're quite obsessed with Jill in a watermelon costume. Are we sure your name doesn't start with a T and ends with yballs?
Why else would you want to fuck a watermelon :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Milton, you're quite obsessed with Jill in a watermelon costume. Are we sure your name doesn't start with a T and ends with yballs?
Why else would you want to fuck a watermelon :KEK:
Only for the Comedy & Drama man.

Imagine Jill turning up to Halloween Party in a watermelon costume, and Tremolo knowing about Tybalt's little obsession. Derek knows too, you think he's gonna keep his mouth shut from making little remarks. There'd be no fucking that night, Tremolo would never be able to get the image out of his mind. Perhaps Sage knows or suspects his secret too? Wasted Potential. :(

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

Imagine Jill turning up to Halloween Party in a watermelon costume, and Tremolo knowing about Tybalt's little obsession. Derek knows too, you think he's gonna keep his mouth shut from making little remarks. There'd be no fucking that night, Tremolo would never be able to get the image out of his mind. Perhaps Sage knows or suspects his secret too? Wasted Potential. :(
lmfao now I'm just thinking Derek should show up with the MC when he is going to go meet up with Jill at lunch or something and he is eating a watermelon. Could make for a funny scene as well

Edit : or derek is just wearing a funny shirt with a watermelon on it

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

lmfao now I'm just thinking Derek should show up with the MC when he is going to go meet up with Jill at lunch or something and he is eating a watermelon. Could make for a funny scene as well

Edit : or derek is just wearing a funny shirt with a watermelon on it
Talking yourself out of pussy on a Jill run, that's bold :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Just finished ep 10.
Felt little sick and angry at that ending, as if there wasnt enough drama already in that single episode, they add the biggest one yet lol

What are some good theories about it.
Mine would be he wants to interrogate her or blackmail Quinn with her or to get back at MC as a revenge.
Either way, i wanna break his legs, hes too much trouble.

Also wanna talk about rolling with Lilly. Tried experimenting with everyone to see what works and what doesnt and i decided to just stick with Quinn. Cuz whats the point of dating everyone if theres gonna be conflicts, i wish the game would just lock me out like it did with main Li's.

I feel like Lilly is using him more than he is using her lol
Theres more negatives for MC than there is positives.
Sure its nice to fuck her all the time but then you lose time with your friends like Derek or even Quinn and probably everyone else you hang out with. Cant see myself doing this unless my MC ignores everyone and doesnt give a fuck about anything lol
I'm very happy to stick with Lily. I'm confident, I'm getting as much out of it as she is, and the movement from from Rolling to Romance is great. (I can always see the Derek stuff on different paths).

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Ahrimy

Iskander89

Oct 9, 2019
Just finished ep 10.
Felt little sick and angry at that ending, as if there wasnt enough drama already in that single episode, they add the biggest one yet lol

What are some good theories about it.
Mine would be he wants to interrogate her or blackmail Quinn with her or to get back at MC as a revenge.
Either way, i wanna break his legs, hes too much trouble.

Also wanna talk about rolling with Lilly. Tried experimenting with everyone to see what works and what doesnt and i decided to just stick with Quinn. Cuz whats the point of dating everyone if theres gonna be conflicts, i wish the game would just lock me out like it did with main Li's.

I feel like Lilly is using him more than he is using her lol
Theres more negatives for MC than there is positives.
Sure its nice to fuck her all the time but then you lose time with your friends like Derek or even Quinn and probably everyone else you hang out with. Cant see myself doing this unless my MC ignores everyone and doesnt give a fuck about anything lol
Definitely Derek is the main reason not to rolling with Lily =)

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes