Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

View attachment 4107829
Just now saw this and I must im very excited now. Because it was you a Bella simp that linked this I will give Bella's path a second chance. After all sometimes it does take me a second chance to change my mind on things. Maya didn't care for her my first time Loved her my 2nd time.

Edit nvm I got trolled thought that was the MC not Jacob.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just now saw this and I must im very excited now. Because it was you a Bella simp that linked this I will give Bella's path a second chance. After all sometimes it does take me a second chance to change my mind on things. Maya didn't care for her my first time Loved her my 2nd time.
What does Bella have to do with this post :unsure:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
lol nothing but since you like her was gonna give her another chance since you made the post but just realized it was Jacob in that image and you trolled me lol
No that's alright, you can just forget about Bella. Stick to whoever your favorite girl is :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Saboracss

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If that banana was a troll job than it failed because jill worked the hell out of that banana, same for Bella and her mummy costume.
The banana costume only bothers people who don't give a shit about Jill outside of her ass and titties. Like JillybeanEnjoyer, he hates Jill. He wants to throw her off the mansion's roof for wearing such an unsexy costume, like how dare she! :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes