Feb 19, 2021
By the way, what went into making the new wiki? And are you one of the major contributors? If so, thank you for your contributions to this community, bub.
Long story short, Fandom is cracking down on AVN wikis. So I helped the admin look for alternatives and one of those alternatives is Miraheze. They welcomed us in with open arms and were able to transfer everything but the images over to the new site!

I wouldn't say I'm a "major" contributor. I'm still new to editing stuff like wikis (and now I have to learn Miraheze lol). I've made a fair share of contributions, but mostly just grammar fixes and organizing and making things look nicer and more consistent. OCD type shit. I have admittedly contributed a lot when it came to spreading the word of the new site though.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Hi there.

I don't usually write on forums because of past experiences, following the motto “If what one has to say is not better than silence, then one should keep silent” but, after following the thread the last couple of weeks (it's increible how a thread of a game without updates for almost a year is so active and funny), I have decided to make an exception to my rule and actively participate in it.

About the game... Well, I have quite a lot of things to say, but I will do it little by little. I don't want to make a message of a thousand lines (which I hate), so here's an introduction (Warning: English is not my first language)

Two years ago, I started playing this game when it was on episode 8. Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to the details of the story and I finished the available game with the 5 main branches unlocked, but I ended up getting very tired of the game because of the free roam. Seeing that the updates were very slow, I put the game aside and forgot about it.

About four weeks ago, I was browsing through the forum, I saw this thread and I said... I don't have any games to catch up with, so I'm going to give it another chance, so I deleted the saves I had and I decided to start from scratch, playing a total of four games: one answering without thinking about the consequences that ended up with a DIK/neutral character with Sage, a DIK game and a CHICK game to unlock all the routes, and a fourth and last one trying to answer as the character would do (after three games, I think I know (and understand) Tremolo), ending with a CHICK/neutral character with Josy/Maya, Jill and Sage as available options.

After all of this, my opinion of the game is that although it has parts that can be improved, the story and most of the characters are well above the level of f95zone games and it was really a great idea to give it a second chance.

Coming soon, my favorite character(s)
View attachment 4111243

Don't forget to share your thoughts, theories and favorite girls. (Hint: Lily is Best Girl ;))
Welcome to the club Mordreut

FYI Lily is not the best girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
WTF. Why would you think I am a Madame Rose simp?
I have never been a Madame Rose simp, I'm probably the only person who has never even looked at her scenes.
Oh yeah Milton? Then what do you have to say about this? Irrefutable proof that you are, and always have been, a Madame Rose simp!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well that's quite damning. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Would it hold up in court of law? :unsure::unsure:
It will when you've fucked all 12 sexy female jurors ;)
Look's like we have a verdict here
family-guy-guilty.gif batman-joker.gif
MiltonPowers you are guilty of being a true simp of Madame Rose

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Look's like we have a verdict here
View attachment 4111510 View attachment 4111511
MiltonPowers you are guilty of being a true simp of Madame Rose
Na Dude, I'm not laughing. This is the 6th or 7th time you've called me a Madame Rose Simp (for some unknown reason). Every time I've said WTF, but you're missing the point. Tease me about Lily, Mona, Jill, Sage, Yoga Girl or others as much as you like. But give the Madame Rose shit a rest.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
You just know she's ready to have some fun. I'll be right there beside her offering my support.

Thank you for showing me this picture buddy.
If you want to see more of Arieth,
look up the work of VDawe ,a very good artist and one of the very first arieth fans from the beginning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes