Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Na Dude, I'm not laughing. This is the 6th or 7th time you've called me a Madame Rose Simp (for some unknown reason). Every time I've said WTF, but you're missing the point. Tease me about Lily, Mona, Jill, Sage, Yoga Girl or others as much as you like. But give the Madame Rose shit a rest.
It's only the 4th or 5th time MiltonPowers but who keeps tab on this. Anyway you don't have to worry about it as long as the others won't start a topic about you and the oily manatee I'll keep quiet
Ummmmmmmmmm. Care to explain how is this Bella???

First of this woman is white as a ghost while Bella has a sunkissed skin

Second this woman's shoulder is bigger compare to Bella

Third this woman's breast are a cup smaller compare to Bella

Last edited:

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
Guys I need some help.I recommended this game to my friends.The common complaint by all of them is they are stuck at some stage of the game where you need to click on certain doors or navigate to certain place.Is there any way to avoid such free roam activities and game be a Visual novel where u just go forward by clicking.some of them stopped playing because of the FREE ROAM

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Guys I need some help.I recommended this game to my friends.The common complaint by all of them is they are stuck at some stage of the game where you need to click on certain doors or navigate to certain place.Is there any way to avoid such free roam activities and game be a Visual novel where u just go forward by clicking.some of them stopped playing because of the FREE ROAM
no, can't avoid it (Sancho's mod helps a bit with freeroam tasks and minigames etc. but wouldn't count on him for future releases, he's been MIA for a time now)

• Sad
Reactions: Jonmanchu

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
no, can't avoid it (Sancho's mod helps a bit with freeroam tasks and minigames etc. but wouldn't count on him for future releases, he's been MIA for a time now)
Thats sad to hear.A large chunk of audience are really missing this MASTERPIECE of a VN because they stopped playing at the early stages because of the free roams
HOPE DR.Pinkcake gives an option similar to "SKIP all Mini games",Personally I introduced AVNs to 30 of my friends and many of them loved Chasing sunsets,COBD,AWAM etc where theres a little to none free roam activity but sadly they are missing the bestest of all especially BAD and ETERNUM because of Free roam.I really want them to enjoy these 2 masterpieces so I request the developers to kindly notice this issue.It will reach to an unprecedented level of audience once it becomes VN only mode Trust me

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
Thats sad to hear.A large chunk of audience are really missing this MASTERPIECE of a VN because they stopped playing at the early stages because of the free roams
HOPE DR.Pinkcake gives an option similar to "SKIP all Mini games",Personally I introduced AVNs to 30 of my friends and many of them loved Chasing sunsets,COBD,AWAM etc where theres a little to none free roam activity but sadly they are missing the bestest of all especially BAD and ETERNUM because of Free roam.I really want them to enjoy these 2 masterpieces so I request the developers to kindly notice this issue.It will reach to an unprecedented level of audience once it becomes VN only mode Trust me
He can't cut the freeroams because he likes them too much, ep 11 is basically one big freeroam and there's at least three big freeroams in the upcoming ep.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Lmao Riverdale is way worse, maybe DPC graduated from their academy cause the writing do be like that. On the bright side this is a VN and images are all we get so there's no tiktok level acting.

Goddamn that show was trash
the drug shit is getting a bit too outlandish tbh, hope it doesn't get more wacky

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yes the minigames can be avoided, at the start of the VN you're asked if you wish to have them on or off. what can't be avoided are the free roams. And honestly, they're not that complicated, they really don't require much brain power to get through. For additional help you can head to the first page of this thread and use a walkthrough to guide you better. Also the freeroams are a necessary evil (for those who don't like them), because many of the bonus renders are hidden within them.

Reactions: Prosper

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes the minigames can be avoided, at the start of the VN you're asked if you wish to have them on or off. what can't be avoided are the free roams. And honestly, they're not that complicated, they really don't require much brain power to get through. For additional help you can head to the first page of this thread and use a walkthrough to guide you better. Also the freeroams are a necessary evil (for those who don't like them), because many of the bonus renders are hidden within them.
dont you know that anything that require more than holding CTRL , then complaining that episode is over after 3 minute, is complicated ?
:whistle::p:Kappa::Kappa:

Reactions: Prosper

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
dont you know that anything that require more than holding CTRL , then complaining that episode is over after 3 minute, is complicated ?
:whistle::p:Kappa::Kappa:
Don't get me started, my reply there was the polite one.
Because, if this was 6 months ago, my first impulse would have been, to send them back to chasing Pokemons...

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Honestly I would wish for a separate option to deactivate the stupid school minigames. I can abide with most of the others, but the new math game is just cancer². And having to play it again and again for all the different paths...yikes... :HideThePain::FacePalm:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Honestly I would wish for a separate option to deactivate the stupid school minigames. I can abide with most of the others, but the new math game is just cancer². And having to play it again and again for all the different paths...yikes... :HideThePain::FacePalm:
The new math game is based on logical reasoning. Not even anything to do with actual math. More like following instruction for cooking rice. Again, not that difficult.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, that is something he should have left alone as it is. No disagreement there.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The new math game is based on logical reasoning. Not even anything to do with actual math. More like following instruction for cooking rice. Again, not that difficult.
The previous version was basically parts from an IQ test as well, but at least those were mostly easy and after having done them like once you knew how to solve them. The new one just takes too fucking long and he also build in different versions that you draw at random, so you can't even learn the solutions. It is just deliberately designed to piss people off.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
but it's not fun either. and frankly, most people complete these mini games for the sake of completion and the rewards " the special renders " thats are the main goal. otherwise they likely won't affect anything since you can turn them off anyway.

so let's say, you play like I do. New episode, I don't pay too much attention about them in my first playthrough, and only later when the Walkthrough comes out, I fine tune my path, collect the things I left behind etc
, now you know the story of the episode, you can skip the dialogues and just to do a quick preparation for the next episode with everything included, with the help of the walkthrough. The new Math, and chemistry does not have the answers in the Walktrough becasue they are randomized , unlike English for examp
It's lame , (y)

Reactions: Joshy92

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
but it's not fun either. and frankly, most people complete these mini games for the sake of completion and the rewards " the special renders " thats are the main goal. otherwise they likely won't affect anything since you can turn them off anyway.

so let's say, you play like I do. New episode, I don't pay too much attention about them in my first playthrough, and only later when the Walkthrough comes out, I fine tune my path, collect the things I left behind etc
, now you know the story of the episode, you can skip the dialogues and just to do a quick preparation for the next episode with everything included, with the help of the walkthrough. The new Math, and chemistry does not have the answers in the Walktrough becasue they are randomized , unlike English for examp
It's lame , (y)
I never claimed it was fun. Sure I can see why it can be annoying and lame. But it's far from difficult. Just take your time, always begin with the easiest requirements, and work your way to the final one. Process of elimination, works everytime.

In all of my playthroughs, I think my 2 or 3 first times, I didn't pay much attention to the requirements and so, I failed a few of the questions. Then I stepped back reloaded a save point, and just began with the simpler requirements and went from there. Next thing I knew, I double facepalmed myself in embarrassment, felt stupid and didn't accept it. And since then, I breeze through them, and I haven't failed a single time since. And lord knows I should really step away from BaDIK, I think I got infected with some form of Dalli_x virus, and can't stop looking for clues to try and figure something out that no one else has.

I'm not going to sit here and belittle anyone for not wanting to do them. I get it, most of us would rather remain within the actual progression of the story instead of being halted by some idiotic quiz. But I can't stress it enough that it's honestly not that difficult. It's mostly just a waste of time.

Currently I'm playing through a dif VN, and I am quite immersed into it. But when I'm done, I'll reload a save point and make a small video walkthrough of how I go about them if anyone is interested in that.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What you're not getting is, I'm the one that told Bella to tell Spock....

MUAHAHAHA and the plot thickens
:devilish:
Nuh uh, that would imply you're talking to Bella. Can't have that :whistle:
Na Dude, I'm not laughing. This is the 6th or 7th time you've called me a Madame Rose Simp (for some unknown reason). Every time I've said WTF, but you're missing the point. Tease me about Lily, Mona, Jill, Sage, Yoga Girl or others as much as you like. But give the Madame Rose shit a rest.
Hey brother, looking pretty fly now :cool: And don't let him bust your balls about Madame Rose. We all know the truth :giggle:
You just know she's ready to have some fun. I'll be right there beside her offering my support.

Thank you for showing me this picture buddy.
Joshy, you look different today...
Futurama Fry Joshy Squint.gif
New haircut?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Nuh uh, that would imply you're talking to Bella. Can't have that :whistle:
Well, then I have some bad news for you.
But that's what you get for being off planet all the time.

She got tired of your constant moaning about Kirk and Bones' explosive emotions. And wouldn't stop about you going on and on about it still not being "pon far" season. So she moved on to someone better. Poor girl needs action, and I'm givin' it to her, NON-FUCKING-STOP!

Enjoy your stop on Risa with Kirk stealing all the attention.
Live long and regretful my green blooded friend. 12wsvdp1co6o4z-2250677516.png

:cool:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes