Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
WTF. Why would you think I am a Madame Rose simp?
I have never been a Madame Rose simp, I'm probably the only person who has never even looked at her scenes.
Oh yeah Milton? Then what do you have to say about this? Irrefutable proof that you are, and always have been, a Madame Rose simp!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Hi there.

I don't usually write on forums because of past experiences, following the motto “If what one has to say is not better than silence, then one should keep silent” but, after following the thread the last couple of weeks (it's increible how a thread of a game without updates for almost a year is so active and funny), I have decided to make an exception to my rule and actively participate in it.

About the game... Well, I have quite a lot of things to say, but I will do it little by little. I don't want to make a message of a thousand lines (which I hate), so here's an introduction (Warning: English is not my first language)

Two years ago, I started playing this game when it was on episode 8. Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to the details of the story and I finished the available game with the 5 main branches unlocked, but I ended up getting very tired of the game because of the free roam. Seeing that the updates were very slow, I put the game aside and forgot about it.

About four weeks ago, I was browsing through the forum, I saw this thread and I said... I don't have any games to catch up with, so I'm going to give it another chance, so I deleted the saves I had and I decided to start from scratch, playing a total of four games: one answering without thinking about the consequences that ended up with a DIK/neutral character with Sage, a DIK game and a CHICK game to unlock all the routes, and a fourth and last one trying to answer as the character would do (after three games, I think I know (and understand) Tremolo), ending with a CHICK/neutral character with Josy/Maya, Jill and Sage as available options.

After all of this, my opinion of the game is that although it has parts that can be improved, the story and most of the characters are well above the level of f95zone games and it was really a great idea to give it a second chance.

Coming soon, my favorite character(s)

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hi there.

I don't usually write on forums because of past experiences, following the motto “If what one has to say is not better than silence, then one should keep silent” but, after following the thread the last couple of weeks (it's increible how a thread of a game without updates for almost a year is so active and funny), I have decided to make an exception to my rule and actively participate in it.

About the game... Well, I have quite a lot of things to say, but I will do it little by little. I don't want to make a message of a thousand lines (which I hate), so here's an introduction (Warning: English is not my first language)

Two years ago, I started playing this game when it was on episode 8. Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to the details of the story and I finished the available game with the 5 main branches unlocked, but I ended up getting very tired of the game because of the free roam. Seeing that the updates were very slow, I put the game aside and forgot about it.

About four weeks ago, I was browsing through the forum, I saw this thread and I said... I don't have any games to catch up with, so I'm going to give it another chance, so I deleted the saves I had and I decided to start from scratch, playing a total of four games: one answering without thinking about the consequences that ended up with a DIK/neutral character with Sage, a DIK game and a CHICK game to unlock all the routes, and a fourth and last one trying to answer as the character would do (after three games, I think I know (and understand) Tremolo), ending with a CHICK/neutral character with Josy/Maya, Jill and Sage as available options.

After all of this, my opinion of the game is that although it has parts that can be improved, the story and most of the characters are well above the level of f95zone games and it was really a great idea to give it a second chance.

Have fun with the game, try to experiment because there's lot of variable scenes, and don't be afraid to voice your opinions here :)
Disturbing lack of Bella in this praise post :cry:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Hi there.

960801.gif

Don't forget to share your thoughts, theories and favorite girls. (Hint: Lily is Best Girl ;))

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow74

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Don't worry, the post about favourite girls will be posted tomorrow (I will try to explain my choices)

BTW I think all the main girls have positive points, so i won't say "I hate XXXXX"... No, forget that, I will say that once but I don't consider her a main girl

monk.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
Guys,How many episodes are gonna be there for the game? Did Mr.Pinkcake announce something like 20 episodes or more? Coz I think theres scope for 20 episodes for the game.Whats your thoughts on it?

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Guys,How many episodes are gonna be there for the game? Did Mr.Pinkcake announce something like 20 episodes or more? Coz I think theres scope for 20 episodes for the game.Whats your thoughts on it?
How many episodes total will DIK be? Has the count raised or lowered as you write the story?

The episode count has increased since the start of the project. Originally, I thought I'd need something close to 8-12 episodes to tell the story, with way shorter episodes. Today, I'm fairly sure that Season 4 will be the final season. I also suspect it won't be a traditional season, as it includes the endings. How many episodes Season 4 will have isn't decided yet, but I know the rough outline of the final season, and I will enjoy every moment of creating the conclusion to the story.

We are getting closer to the end as episodes start answering more questions than asking new ones. I believe my previous estimate was 15-17 episodes, and depending on how the episodes will be counted in the final season, I believe we're looking at something like 14-16 episodes total for the game. I know I need up until episode 14, for sure. At that point, it gets blurry, but I'm not stopping until the endings are what I want them to be. I don't want to rush the end of the game, but I don't intend to linger to extend it beyond what's needed.
From the last Q&A.

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes