Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Guys I need some help.I recommended this game to my friends.The common complaint by all of them is they are stuck at some stage of the game where you need to click on certain doors or navigate to certain place.Is there any way to avoid such free roam activities and game be a Visual novel where u just go forward by clicking.some of them stopped playing because of the FREE ROAM
OIP.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Fyo and The D0n

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well, then I have some bad news for you.
But that's what you get for being off planet all the time.

She got tired of your constant moaning about Kirk and Bones' explosive emotions. And wouldn't stop about you going on and on about it still not being "pon far" season. So she moved on to someone better. Poor girl needs action, and I'm givin' it to her, NON-FUCKING-STOP!

Enjoy your stop on Risa with Kirk stealing all the attention.
Live long and regretful my green blooded friend. View attachment 4113118

:cool:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't think Bella—or any woman except maybe Arieth, Granny Lydia and the feminists—want to be around you :HideThePain:
1728421826803.gif 1728421890132.gif

Nice Trek references though lmao. I still want a sci-fi special render set with Bella. Girl makes for a natural Vulcan ;)

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
Hi there.

I don't usually write on forums because of past experiences, following the motto “If what one has to say is not better than silence, then one should keep silent” but, after following the thread the last couple of weeks (it's increible how a thread of a game without updates for almost a year is so active and funny), I have decided to make an exception to my rule and actively participate in it.

About the game... Well, I have quite a lot of things to say, but I will do it little by little. I don't want to make a message of a thousand lines (which I hate), so here's an introduction (Warning: English is not my first language)

Two years ago, I started playing this game when it was on episode 8. Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to the details of the story and I finished the available game with the 5 main branches unlocked, but I ended up getting very tired of the game because of the free roam. Seeing that the updates were very slow, I put the game aside and forgot about it.

About four weeks ago, I was browsing through the forum, I saw this thread and I said... I don't have any games to catch up with, so I'm going to give it another chance, so I deleted the saves I had and I decided to start from scratch, playing a total of four games: one answering without thinking about the consequences that ended up with a DIK/neutral character with Sage, a DIK game and a CHICK game to unlock all the routes, and a fourth and last one trying to answer as the character would do (after three games, I think I know (and understand) Tremolo), ending with a CHICK/neutral character with Josy/Maya, Jill and Sage as available options.

After all of this, my opinion of the game is that although it has parts that can be improved, the story and most of the characters are well above the level of f95zone games and it was really a great idea to give it a second chance.

Coming soon, my favorite character(s)
this thread is almost better then the game... i love the small community and all the laughter/memes.. something the other game threads barley have

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I don't think Bella—or any woman except maybe Arieth, Granny Lydia and the feminists—want to be around you :HideThePain:
And as you noticed, all of them are getting kicked away. Even your memes show that.
Nice Trek references though lmao. I still want a sci-fi special render set with Bella. Girl makes for a natural Vulcan ;)
Funny, I see her more as an Orian, except she's not the slave... If you get my drift.
:sneaky:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Guys I need some help.I recommended this game to my friends.The common complaint by all of them is they are stuck at some stage of the game where you need to click on certain doors or navigate to certain place.Is there any way to avoid such free roam activities and game be a Visual novel where u just go forward by clicking.some of them stopped playing because of the FREE ROAM
Is your friend a retard or what? :HideThePain:
bat-man.gif

somefancy

Jul 25, 2020
It's been a while since I played, but didn't he already do Thanksgiving, at Maya and Derek's home?
Thanks Wolfryder and KaiserST for the info. I haven't played Episode 11 in a while and thought that the dinner at Derek and Maya's place was just a normal dinner so to speak but this makes a lot of sense.
I'm super stoked it's going to be a Christmas episode though! Here's hoping we get the release right around Christmas time. :love:

Reactions: KaiserST

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
This reminds me of that Monkey Jesus thing in Spain that a Lady "Improved". Where is the bleach for my eyes....
Other than the botched eyebrows, I can see a little bit of Bella in that. I can appreciate a little bit of abstract art now and again. But I'll admit, it's like the artist ran out of paint trying to finish her eyebrows though. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Funny, I see her more as an Orian, except she's not the slave... If you get my drift.
:sneaky:
Bro's never heard of the popular holonovel series, "Vulcan Love Slave" :sneaky:
But I can see her as an Orion too. She's certainly got the seductive moves that bewitches men :love::love::love:
1728428338217.png

Who would win in a dance off, Bella or Sage?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ahrimy

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
But I can see her as an Orion too. She's certainly got the seductive moves that bewitches men :love::love::love:
View attachment 4113373

I think I have to give my vote to Camila. I do love 'happy endings'. ;)

screenshot0001.png

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
View attachment 4113373

Hmmmm Bella, she has the experience.

However in DIK overall, Camila wins the dirty dancing category. :cool:

Josy however, is quite the adorable dancer. Would be funny if she get into singing and dancing as hobby :p
(would be fine if she pulled of some french Alice moves though)

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Grace Mesa is a woman apparently?
Didnt know it was her song.
Cant believe someone like her can have such powerful voice in that ep 10.
Imma just keep pretending its a man, sounds so much better lol
Only man I could imagine singing other than Grace Mesa for her song selected in the game (Run run runnin') would be Tom Jones. Other than that, Grace sings it amazingly. Her voice is so sultry and sensual. Tom Jones would be able to pull off a good remake of it undoubtedly. But it would be weird though. :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Bella, hands down.
Sage just looks like a grasshopper on its hind legs having a stroke.
Don't be disrespecting Sage :cautious: Even if her legs were hella long in the first few episodes :HideThePain:
I think I have to give my vote to Camila. I do love 'happy endings'. ;)

View attachment 4113429
Hmmmm Bella, she has the experience.

However in DIK overall, Camila wins the dirty dancing category. :cool:

Josy however, is quite the adorable dancer. Would be funny if she get into singing and dancing as hobby :p
(would be fine if she pulled of some french Alice moves though)
I don't remember mentioning Cammy :p But she's certainly got the ass for all that dirty dancing ;)
#DanceFloorVirgins
Grace Mesa is a woman apparently?
Didnt know it was her song.
Cant believe someone like her can have such powerful voice in that ep 10.
Imma just keep pretending its a man, sounds so much better lol
How many men do you know named Grace? Stage name or not?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Don't be disrespecting Sage :cautious: Even if her legs were hella long in the first few episodes :HideThePain:
Nah, sure I don't like how she looks in general even if in some scenes I'm forced to admit she looks sweet and so forth. But what killed it for me is when she used the MC by means of his guitar. She damn well knew it wasn't a legit gift and after seeing how the MC reacted she took advantage of him like it was nothing. Didn't give a shit he was wronged and added insult to injury by manipulating him.

And that's not even touching the fact that her temper just gets the MC in trouble. I've done paths where I completely ignore her. And I have to admit that this bit in DPC's writing is extremely weak, as in piss fucking poor, by constantly shoving her path down your throat.

So even if Sage's character is by far, light years better than Maya's. She sort of falls into that same 'annoying characters' category for me.

DPC has created so many character paths that I honestly cannot understand the absolute need to fucking annoy players who don't want to have anything to do with some LIs, to be constantly forced to deal with them. That is such piss poor writing abilities on his part.

Sorry, I sort of went off the deep end there. Some people hate mini games, others it's the free roams. For me it's shitty-ass writing. I don't think anything can get under my skin more than that, other than shitheads that can't type "you" and just say "u". The latter typically earns himself an instant block list position.
:cautious:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Nah, sure I don't like how she looks in general even if in some scenes I'm forced to admit she looks sweet and so forth. But what killed it for me is when she used the MC by means of his guitar. She damn well knew it wasn't a legit gift and after seeing how the MC reacted she took advantage of him like it was nothing. Didn't give a shit he was wronged and added insult to injury by manipulating him.

And that's not even touching the fact that her temper just gets the MC in trouble. I've done paths where I completely ignore her. And I have to admit that this bit in DPC's writing is extremely weak, as in piss fucking poor, by constantly shoving her path down your throat.

So even if Sage's character is by far, light years better than Maya's. She sort of falls into that same 'annoying characters' category for me.

DPC has created so many character paths that I honestly cannot understand the absolute need to fucking annoy players who don't want to have anything to do with some LIs, to be constantly forced to deal with them. That is such piss poor writing abilities on his part.

Sorry, I sort of went off the deep end there. Some people hate mini games, others it's the free roams. For me it's shitty-ass writing. I don't think anything can get under my skin more than that, other than shitheads that can't type "you" and just say "u". The latter typically earns himself an instant block list position.
:cautious:
u r entitled to ur opinion on sage, but u r wrong :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes