Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Last year he had ~60% done in 4 months(If someone has the link with the real numbers) and then barely hit 1 year per release. The later part always takes longer, or he was just lying when he threw numbers to make himself look good and then had to walk it back when he wasn't anywhere near finished.
View attachment 4107854
Those were amazing days years back when there were more detailed numbers reported and some real talented analysts in this forum worked on project predictions.

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Slightly different starting for episode 10. But the Quinn one is a funny one. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 4107184
MC should have

---Option 1, "My God, you look beautiful. Thanks for being you, dearest."
---Option 2, A Dinero 'Raging Bull' beat down for embarrassing him in front of other people, including, dragging her by the hair, to the fridge, grab some broccoli, shove it in her face and make her eat it.

:ROFLMAO:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Man, Jacob is mean cheating on my girlfriend like that wait until I tell Arieth.
It's never easy telling your girlfriend her other boyfriend is cheating on her college sure is complicated.
Purposely dating a pregnant girl with crabs when there are so many available is crazy work.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think you guys understand why I would be angry at Jacob so I'll try and explan.

Say you're at college and in a serious relationship with a beautiful girl like Arieth you even help her get ready for her date with Jacob which includes helping her pick an outfit and driving her there and of course kissing her and saying 'be safe and text me later I'll pick you up'

Arieth smiles and gets out of the car and you drive off but not two minutes later she calls you crying saying that she saw Jacob fucking some slut.
Wouldn't you be angry at him for hurting her like that? Because I would be furious especially because Arieth despite being picked on and bullied is actually a really sweet girl.

• Sad
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I don't think you guys understand why I would be angry at Jacob so I'll try and explan.

Say you're at college and in a serious relationship with a beautiful girl like Arieth you even help her get ready for her date with Jacob which includes helping her pick an outfit and driving her there and of course kissing her and saying 'be safe and text me later I'll pick you up'

Arieth smiles and gets out of the car and you drive off but not two minutes later she calls you crying saying that she saw Jacob fucking some slut.
Wouldn't you be angry at him for hurting her like that? Because I would be furious especially because Arieth despite being picked on and bullied is actually a really sweet girl.
You must be talking about a different Arieth....
'cause the one we're talking about, communes with K9s and actually looks like one too.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You must be talking about a different Arieth....
'cause the one we're talking about, communes with K9s and actually looks like one too.
Wait do you seriously not think she is hot? Dude she is gorgeous she has a beautiful face and sparkling green eyes she's amazing.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Wait do you seriously not think she is hot? Dude she is gorgeous she has a beautiful face and sparkling green eyes she's amazing.
You could literally dress up a store mannequin with that exact description and you'll probably have a better experience out of it compared to her.

I mean get real, when even Jamie has a hard time going for her, that says a fuckton about her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You could literally dress up a store mannequin with that exact description and you'll probably have a better experience out of it compared to her.

I mean get real, when even Jamie has a hard time going for her, that says a fuckton about her.
Honestly I think she's one of the hottest girls in the game. I like her more than Bella, Jill or Jade.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Honestly I think she's one of the hottest girls in the game. I like her more than Bella, Jill or Jade.
I'm kinda grateful for that in a sense.
You'll forgive the expression, but I think it's best said with:
"Well, the world still needs ditch diggers"
So, you go ahead and stick her up on a pedestal all you like.
I'm happy I don't have to fight you off Bella.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I'm kinda grateful for that in a sense.
You'll forgive the expression, but I think it's best said with:
"Well, the world still needs ditch diggers"
So, you go ahead and stick her up on a pedestal all you like.
I'm happy I don't have to fight you off Bella.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
As am I for Jill but I notice Joshy didn't have Lydia in that list o_O

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes