Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Hey hey hey! that's going too far.:mad:

Mona was/is a sweetheart. Not to mention she had the hottest ass of all the HOTs. She's a huge reason why I don't shy away from taking a shit on DPC for getting rid of her and keeping Maya.

#BRINGMONABACKNOW!
I do agree that Mona is a sweetheart and I want her back in the game but Camilla has a better ass

Reactions: Seyfo

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Now that Im in this fight wormhole, Im not sure how Maya would perform in a fight. Id think she'd get hit and would immediately quit. Im looking for character reasons that Id be wrong

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
As I promised, here is the post about favorite girls... Warning: spoilers until season 10

Firstly, as I said before, I don't hate any of the 5 MG (main girls), so don't be mad about my choices (Sure, we can joke about that, but please don't burn me at the stake. (lol))

MGs (in alphabetical order)

Isabella: Physically and sexually (in a twosome), Bella is the best, no discussion... The problem is that she is the ice queen... She lives in the past, thinking of a missing husband, with only one real friend, Jill, and being a stern cold woman, angry with all humankind, especially men... The worst of all, she is 36 years old, she has enough life experience to realize she has a problem and she needs to change, but she chooses to continue to live in the past (I'm afraid about her secret room because I think it's a “conspiracy theory” room). Even when she ends with Tremolo (after the disaster date, choosing her is really hard), she still behaves the same (in the yoga class in episode 10, even if Tremolo had gouged his eyes, I think Bella would be mad at him)

Conclusion: She is extremely gorgeous, but she is too complicated. 5th position in the MG list

View attachment 4114134

Jill: Physically, she is the second best, and I think the word to describe her is waifu. She is kind and caring, funny in a goofy way, pretty and hot. On the other hand, she is very shy, sexually inexpert (but she learns quickly) and introverted, but her problems are basically from her upbringing (overprotective rich parents) and because she is too nice (until the end of episode 8 when she finally kicks Tybalt's ass).

Conclusion: She is almost the perfect girlfriend and waifu, but I understand she can be too prude and shy for some people. 2nd position

Josy: Compared with the other four (basically Victoria Secret's models), she is physically the worst, but her personality is the best, she is funny, easygoing, sexually daring and experienced, kind and caring (the majority of the time). The downsides, well, are that she is really insecure and dependent (as she shows when she chooses Maya instead of Tremolo because it was the easiest choice), but in episode 9, when Tremolo breaks with them, and episode 10 in the “fort date”, she regrets her choice and basically tells Tremolo she is in love with him

Conclusion: If she breaks her ill-fated relationship with Maya (and all the drama that goes with it), she will be a better option. 3rd position

Maya: First, I don’t think Maya is bisexual or lesbian. After reading the whole story, I think she is pansexual (sexually or romantically attracted to people regardless of their sex or gender). Maya is attractive, intelligent, interesting and cultured, but all the positive traits are eclipsed by her upbringing. Her father (a fanatic asshole, and I am being too nice) transforms Maya into a desperate and chaotic mess, willing to do almost anything to escape, and the worst of all, she (involuntary) drags everybody (Derek, Josy, Tremolo, etc.) into her mess. But in her defense, she is only 18–19 years old.
Conclusion: Until all the chaos caused by his father disappears, any of her relationships will probably fail. 4th position

Sage: She can be crazy and nasty, especially at the start (Chad's drama is the proof) and Quinn is her weak (and dangerous) point, but she is also sexy and hot as hell and, as the history progresses, her good traits start to be more visible: she can be kind and caring, funny, brilliant and smart enough to realize almost all her defects and try to be a better person and girlfriend (and planning the full sexual university experience with Tremolo doesn't hurt)

Conclusion: She isn't perfect, but she has the best balance between all her physical and phycological traits. 1st position

Others Path: Favorites: 1) Lily 2) Camila 3) Jade

Coming soon: Reasons to hate Quinn (and despise Zoey)

View attachment 4114155
Well I understand why you put Bella on the 5th place and it's hard to argue with what you said. More importantly i'm waiting for Quinn and Zoey review

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Well I understand why you put Bella on the 5th place and it's hard to argue with what you said. More importantly i'm waiting for Quinn and Zoey review
I will post tomorrow, I like taking my time in long posts, so my reasoning isn't "If you are not a Bella fan, you are dead to me", right, Spock? ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Macky009

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Now that Im in this fight wormhole, Im not sure how Maya would perform in a fight. Id think she'd get hit and would immediately quit. Im looking for character reasons that Id be wrong
Bella throws you out of the library, smacks you upside the head, is quite skilled at yoga—and sex ;)—and quite proficient at tennis (and can aim well enough to hit Tyballs in the face :KEK:)
Jill is also good at tennis and yoga, rides horses, and smashes Tybalt's tiny tybbie offscreen.
Maya slapped Quinn in the face, and MC too.
Josy kicked Tommy in the balls.
Sage is a strong swimmer, trains a bit with MC, and is able to hurt Chad.
View attachment 4114234

Please, don't do it :cry:

(I'm totally approves yoga pants scenes, BTW)
Yoga Girl Interlude.gif
The unnamed beauty we see in yoga and science class is the titular Yoga Girl. She's a frontrunner for the identity of the Thirsty Ghoul from the Halloween party, and based on a Cluck in Episode 10, might be named Nikita.
I will post tomorrow, I like taking my time in long posts, so my reasoning isn't "If you are not a Bella fan, you are dead to me", right, Spock? ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just goofing :giggle: I don't really have anything serious to add or discuss atm, other than "I dis/agree"

Reactions: Ahrimy

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 4114231

That's Strikes 1, 2 and 3 right there buddy. You don't even know who I'm talking about :cautious:
MiltonPowers, please show this man the door. Then kick his ass onto the curb :KEK:
View attachment 4114234

Please, don't do it :cry:

(I'm totally approves yoga pants scenes, BTW)
I just can't Maggot Brother:(

He got the 5 MG in my perfect order. ;)
He's got Lily #1 other. :love:

two out of three

And I'm sure when he thinks about Yoga Girls ass and eyes, he'll come around.

• Wow
Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes