MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I think thats what triggered it.

Cuz i always felt like the game is letting you being able to neglect him and there would be some kind of plot twist of how you were a bad friend or a DIK brother to him and not realizing his problems hence hes now depressed or something.

Cuz hes living in a closet, failing with every girl he tries, im not sure but i think you can be a bad friend to him or make him jelaous, he said he doesnt care about college but only Maya. Also probably cheated during that test, he could get expelled eventually. Who knows what else.
Failing with every girl he tries?
He's got more pussy that most of the other DIKs.

Arieth, Wendy, Lydia, Ashley (probably).
Only Tremolo and Tommy have a body count higher than that.

colombianhoes

Oct 24, 2024
Failing with every girl he tries?
He's got more pussy that most of the other DIKs.

Arieth, Wendy, Lydia, Ashley (probably).
Only Tremolo and Tommy have a body count higher than that.
Arieth but so does everyone lol
Wendy is a fat feminist
Dunno who Lydia is, lets count it to 1
A jock is with Ashley
Lynn thats 2 now

But thats besides the point, theres moments in the game where you feel sorry for him.
If you refuse to share your room with him, if you refuse to hook him up with girls - failed multiple times, if you say Zoey is better friend and whatnot

Im willing to bet something is gonna go down with him, it cant be all good forever

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
You forgot the most forgettable girl, Lynn :HideThePain:
I didn't count Lynn, cause she was pre B&R.

Arieth but so does everyone lol
Wendy is a fat feminist
Dunno who Lydia is, lets count it to 1
A jock is with Ashley
Lynn thats 2 now

But thats besides the point, theres moments in the game where you feel sorry for him.
If you refuse to share your room with him, if you refuse to hook him up with girls - failed multiple times, if you say Zoey is better friend and whatnot

Im willing to bet something is gonna go down with him, it cant be all good forever
I do feel sorry for Derek, and I never tell him Zoey is a better friend (But he ain't sharing my room!).

But a body count is a body count, you can't pick & choose who you add to it. Even when you add Arieth to everyone's body count except MC, Derek still has a higher number than every male except MC & Tommy.

Sure, he's at the lower end of the quality scale.

Now, if we're talking percentages & strike outs. Derek is very poor. Hahaha.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I didn't count Lynn, cause she was pre B&R.

I do feel sorry for Derek, and I never tell him Zoey is a better friend (But he ain't sharing my room!).

But a body count is a body count, you can't pick & choose who you add to it. Even when you add Arieth to everyone's body count except MC, Derek still has a higher number than every male except MC & Tommy.

Sure, he's at the lower end of the quality scale.

Now, if we're talking percentages & strike outs. Derek is very poor. Hahaha.
Derek fucking Arieth is kind of a toss up to be fair. It depend on , well actually on MC. IF MC goes Home to Maya ( what I always choose even on my Sage path :p) Derek doesn't have sex with Arieth

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'll never understand that sentiment tbh. Other than our new best friend hooking up with our old best friend being "poetic", it feels more like "giving" him Zoey out of pity. For both of them.
It not out of pity but more doing them a solid. Both need to grow up a lot but give it time I think they could fall in love besides if MC got a girl why can't Derek he just got to stop simping Ashley which she isn't even that hot to me so, Zoey would be massive upgrade for him

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It not out of pity but more doing them a solid. Both need to grow up a lot but give it time I think they could fall in love besides if MC got a girl why can't Derek he just got to stop simping Ashley which she isn't even that hot to me so, Zoey would be massive upgrade for him
Derek did MC a solid by putting him on Swyper, whether or not he ended up with Nicole/Nora. Trying to set up two people who are both still hung up on a past love, one of them being MC himself, doesn't sound like the best idea.

Reactions: Znar26

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Derek did MC a solid by putting him on Swyper, whether or not he ended up with Nicole/Nora. Trying to set up two people who are both still hung up on a past love, one of them being MC himself, doesn't sound like the best idea.
Instead of nice romantic chat during their love-making/fucking.

We would have:

Derek: Tremolo likes me better.
Zoey: He liked me first.
Derek: But I call him Ass Man
Zoey: Good idea, put it in my ass.
Derek: Ok, but he still likes me better.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Derek's best moment is at the end of 10 when that scene happen I'm like ok Derek should get Zoey he earn it in between crying

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It is perfectly fine to ship Derek and Zoey, although I would much rather see them become bros. He could be her father when she pledges for the DIKs.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Instead of nice romantic chat during their love-making/fucking.

We would have:

Derek: Tremolo likes me better.
Zoey: He liked me first.
Derek: But I call him Ass Man
Zoey: Good idea, put it in my ass.
Derek: Ok, but he still likes me better.
Bitch shut the fuck up, you aren't an Ass Man! :KEK:
1000087915.gif
You don't have the right! The fucking nerve to say that, BRO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes