ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Well, being one of the main love interests doesn't necessarily mean there will be an ending with her and MC together. This game is supposedly going to get dark sooner or later.

Also, how many episodes are planned for this? I think I read somewhere that there would be 6-7 episodes in total.
I heard in the thread that the next episode is the last one in this first season of the game.

Do you guys think we're getting a timeskip or something?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For me personally I am quite interested what happeneds if Tommy finds out we doing josy dwl since she now arrived at the college as well. will it become a big fight and we get kicked out the fraternity

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018

qpxo

Aug 8, 2019
I have three saves: one for my massive DIK play, one for my massive Chick play, and one somewhat neutral. In all I have all routes open, as far as I understand, as all three "doors" are open at the end of the episode for each of the saves. And while it's true that Sage tends to prefer DIK behavior and the Bella Chick behavior, I believe their paths are open to me in each of my plays. But I have neutral affinity in all of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I too have all 3 doors available to me at the end, despite actually having Dik affinity. And I guess because my one and only chick action was not assaulting the original roommate, the Bella relationship didn't suffer (the cafeteria part went well). I was just asking if that will always be the case; if I could always being almost entirely DIK and still have relationships ongoing with everyone like how it is at the end of episode 3. I'm just gonna start a Chick save to be safe.
DIK.PNG DIK2.PNG

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Oh I get that. I'm not asking if you can go from Massive DIK to Massive CHICK. I'm asking if you can stay a Massive DIK and have, for example, Maya.
The walkthrough implies there are points for each girl, so could you have gotten every single Bella point available yet be locked out from Bella's path purely because you're not a CHICK?
Nope, every girl has certain preferences, we have yet to see what's gonna be like in the long run, we are only at episode 3 but you should have a certain behavior to have a relationship with a girl you like.
For example Bella has some crucial hidden points (you see that in the WT): if you beat Troy (your roomate in ep1 - major DIK choice) you'll fight with him in the caffeteria in ep3 and she's not gonna like it; if you have bad grades she's not gonna like it, aka you'll lose those points, lose too many points included her regular ones and you won't progress romantically with her anymore.
In one of my playthroughs my massive DIK MC got on Bella's good side (no idea how it happened, tho), in another a massive CHICK got along with Sage, so i have a gut feeling DIK/CHICK is more about first impressions and will become less and less relevant as the story moves along. But that's it: a gut feeling, save scumming is the only save bet right now.

Reactions: Triple OG

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I too have all 3 doors available to me at the end, despite actually having Dik affinity. And I guess because my one and only chick action was not assaulting the original roommate, the Bella relationship didn't suffer (the cafeteria part went well). I was just asking if that will always be the case; if I could always being almost entirely DIK and still have relationships ongoing with everyone like how it is at the end of episode 3. I'm just gonna start a Chick save to be safe.
View attachment 428066 View attachment 428067
I think we will eventually end up having to choose a main path and stick with it in order to pursue a specific LI. And probably right in the next episode, as its name "When Worlds Collide" seems to suggest.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And on another note I am also pretty interested to see how chad reacts when u gonna stay with sage in her room lol

the way its set up its gonna be a messy final of the first episodes and have to say I cant wait to see how its gonna erupt

and to see the aftermath in season 2 gonna be a wild and exiting and crazy ride this coming episode I believe have to have high resolve for this coming one lmao

qpxo

Aug 8, 2019
I think we will eventually end up having to choose a main path and stick with it in order to pursue a specific LI. And probably right in the next episode, as its name "When Worlds Collide" seems to suggest.
Yeah you're probably right. I would've guessed the name was referring to MC's university life (Maya) colliding with his life outside of university (Josy) though.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I also managed to make myself appreciated by Bella and Jill although my rating was Massive Dik, I also deliberately made all the possible choices from Dik, so I got an idea:
The big choices that change the bar that appears on the screen, determine only which text options you will have at certain times (for example if you are a DIK you can peek under Maya's skirt as soon as you meet her, while if you are a CHICK you can embrace her at the end of the tour )
These choices, together with the normal ones, will determine the liking that the girls will have for you, so you can be of Massive DIK because you have chosen to have fun instead of going back to Maya, but at the same time answering in the right world you can still bring Bella to appreciate you.
The drawback of playing extreme on one of the two sides is only that of not having access to some choices, for example I from massive dik I could not refuse the hat with dildo and so when I slept with Jill that thing prevented her from approaching and there was no HOT sequence, but having behaved well with her and Bella, at the end of the episode I'm going to knock on her door.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes