Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
For me personally I am quite interested what happeneds if Tommy finds out we doing josy dwl since she now arrived at the college as well. will it become a big fight and we get kicked out the fraternity
Yeah they say being a Dik is suppose to put family first. I suggest you lay low on Josy until after you are officially a member. But if you really don't care about the fraternity and just want to put Tommy in his place then by all means fool around with Josy.

Homies over hoes is the motto I stick by :cool:
Boondocks.gif

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah they say being a Dik is suppose to put family first. I suggest you lay low on Josy until after you are officially a member. But if you really don't care about the fraternity and just want to put Tommy in his place then by all means fool around with Josy.

Homies over hoes is the motto I stick by :cool:
View attachment 428160
Well I am with u with the homies over hoes but tommy aint doing much to be a homie to me dwl he the only one being a real dik so for him I would put hoes in front just caus he not really showing any homie behavior

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Only one thing on his mind and it's not his girl Heather it's when he is getting his next fix he'd sell you out in a heartbeat for that makes me very wary of him.
That's the thing about Tommy that's why I am not really botherd by him finding out about josy and the mc caus he a jerk anyways. just wondering if that is gonna make a impact on the actual joining but I gues we will find out when the next update drops so far I like all the guys in that fraternity exept Tommy.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And on a different note title is when worlds collide
So would be pretty crazy when u are faced with the whole josy situation and suddenly that girl from mc past comes to the college as well would be pretty interesting but there are too many things that can happen when ur thinking about the Title of the next update tho.

Reactions: MLBnoob and E.l.l.0

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Well I am with u with the homies over hoes but tommy aint doing much to be a homie to me dwl he the only one being a real dik so for him I would put hoes in front just caus he not really showing any homie behavior
Only one thing on his mind and it's not his girl Heather it's when he is getting his next fix he'd sell you out in a heartbeat for that makes me very wary of him.
I can see your points but when I say homies I really didn't mean to include Tommy just him being your "Father" is going to have consequences for sleeping with Josy. For me Rusty and the rest of the crew seem like fun people to be around and I wouldn't put a one night stand with Josy over all that.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Summertime Saga is another one that has a very popular thread. However, BaDIK is about to overtake its post count, given the relative age of each thread.

(Roughly 36k vs 30k posts on a thread started 07FEB19 as of this posting)

Although I would like to point out, most of SS's posts are people accusing DC of milking patrons for its average 4+ month update, while most of BaDIK's posts are best girl waifu wars.

:ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So little curious any of u talked to steve on the back home trip when he was sitting down in the store backroom

I had to it once on my chick playtrough but on a personal and dik route I have left him hanging and walked off just caus he a bit of a dik in the story lmao

yoyoma2017

Sep 28, 2019
So little curious any of u talked to steve on the back home trip when he was sitting down in the store backroom

I had to it once on my chick playtrough but on a personal and dik route I have left him hanging and walked off just caus he a bit of a dik in the story lmao
Yeah i comforted him.. dont know if anything good will come of that. maybe he'll give you some free condoms or something.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018

I'm a DIK, not a monster, so of course I listened to him and tried to cheer him up.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes