michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think the next episode will end with us completing Hell Week and joining the DIK's. Although I'm much more curious about Rusty's reward to the maggot who pulls the most weight during Hell Week.
View attachment 428270 View attachment 428271
That makes two of us I am definatlly curious what that is gonna be... can be a certain girl or maybe choice of sleeping space all this talk makes me that more ready for the coming update to arrive he better not pull a delay thing like ictor does lol that gonna be horrible

yoyoma2017

Sep 28, 2019
That makes two of us I am definatlly curious what that is gonna be... can be a certain girl or maybe choice of sleeping space all this talk makes me that more ready for the coming update to arrive he better not pull a delay thing like ictor does lol that gonna be horrible
hmm now i can't remember if i did the most things. was this basically just making sure to wear the dick helm lol?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
hmm now i can't remember if i did the most things. was this basically just making sure to wear the dick helm lol?
The reward goes to you or derek the one who does the most things wins a special reward basicly the helmet wearing is just one of the things

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Doc is taking the standard time to deliver this update, the catch being...now this is his full-time job.

Dude, the wait is nearly unbearable, will we have longer episodes? Some more interesting stuff apart from the main story itself? Both? What I certainly know, is that the next update will be THE shit. What a great time to be alive.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Doc is taking the standard time to deliver this update, the catch being...now this is his full-time job.

Dude, the wait is nearly unbearable, will we have longer episodes? Some more interesting stuff apart from the main story itself? Both? What I certainly know, is that the next update will be THE shit. What a great time to be alive.
He already said in his update that it wont really become quicker caus both his computers already doing it on max capacity
Only thing that maybe can go quicker is his writing and such

But he did say we can expect longer animations and such

The wait certainly is bad since this game is so gud

Reactions: MLBnoob and E.l.l.0
Dec 22, 2017
Am I the only one that doesn't mind Tommy? Sure he and most of the DIK's are kind of Dicks, but for the most part these are just some pretty amusing college kids who are just fucking around. Also Tommy potentially getting angry at us for trying to fuck his stepsister isn't something I would hold against it, its actually admirable that despite being step siblings he would care.

And I am definitely not trying to piss my ''Father'' off while I'm still in the trial period, maybe if this game continues long enough I'll try to fuck Josy then but for now I'm cool on her, Maya and Jill exclusively for now.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Summertime Saga is another one that has a very popular thread. However, BaDIK is about to overtake its post count, given the relative age of each thread.

(Roughly 36k vs 30k posts on a thread started 07FEB19 as of this posting)

Although I would like to point out, most of SS's posts are people accusing DC of milking patrons for its average 4+ month update, while most of BaDIK's posts are best girl waifu wars.

:ROFLMAO:
DC is in the top 10 for most Patrons and revenue income it's almost criminal to have such slow updates when there's so much money being made and there's a team that works on the game.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Pretty sure its gonna be a big update since we will wrap up the hell week plus the whole josy maya situation and the whole 3 doors path thing

Will be a episode that will leave the ending possibly not for the faint of heart lol and will pull our emotions in every direction dwl
Hell yeah, we'll fuck a feminist, have public sex and fuck a teacher. I wonder if Cathy will also be an option, I liked her more in Ep1 but Jade got my heart in the end hehe

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The feminst part can be done easily we have many options for that either jade or maya or that hot girl
We'll see if they are counted, I'm not so sure about it since the stereotype of feminists are a bit off in the game lmao. I sure hope so but we'll see

Reactions: yngve

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Would be a little disapointing have this choice that soon, but the option to friendshipzone Melissa and Rena came pretty early in AL, so wouldn't be surprising if that's the case in ep4 or, worse, if this choice has already been made and we haven't even realised :eek:.

DPC left me so many emotional scar tissue that, at this point, I wouldn't dare to dismiss someone saying worlds colide is about aliens abducting Maya & Josy midway the outdoor 3some.

*edit typo
I don't think so. In AL at least when we rejected someone it was pretty clear you were doing it, but as for now it looks like you can block going to Sage's and Bella's at the end of ep. 3. So maybe you are right to some extent.
what's funny is about 80% of all the theories will be thrown away when the next ep comes
That's not a bad thing, as long as new things are justified and doesn't look like they come out because reasons. But AL did things right.
Am I the only one that doesn't mind Tommy? Sure he and most of the DIK's are kind of Dicks, but for the most part these are just some pretty amusing college kids who are just fucking around. Also Tommy potentially getting angry at us for trying to fuck his stepsister isn't something I would hold against it, its actually admirable that despite being step siblings he would care.

And I am definitely not trying to piss my ''Father'' off while I'm still in the trial period, maybe if this game continues long enough I'll try to fuck Josy then but for now I'm cool on her, Maya and Jill exclusively for now.
My father is my brother-in-law:

• Haha
Reactions: M.Sato

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
sarah if im rite ? or something like that its not one that really peeked my interst in the game all that much but still better then those peacock haired ones dwl
Oh. Sarah isn't a feminist bro. She's only there cause it's easy credits. She doesn't count. Tommy meant the ugly pink haired land whales.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes