• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
HA HA. We all know how badly you want Jade, don't worry next update I'm sure we will finally get some alone time with her.

View attachment 428263
Not just some alone time I'd rather take her away from that useless husband of hers if only DPC would give us that option to make her a Li that would be enough to celebrate for me :p

giphy.gif

Whaaaaaaaat, noooice :D
that's Jill right guys? :)
wow, just WOW, what a woman :love:
Yeah that's Jill for sure that figure and the well-manicured nails are a giveaway

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yeah, it's another shower and another girl from the one in the previous render we got.
Of the main girls - Jill uses Pink nail polish.
Bella/Jade/Sage etc. predominantly use red.
yeah (y), but look at that fancy shower man :D :LOL:, it looks so modern and classy, not sometning that fits inside that house where she lives with Tybalt, right? :unsure: another location? her house back home maybe?

btw that is the first time that we see Jill naked :love:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
yeah (y), but look at that fancy shower man :D :LOL:, it looks so modern and classy, not sometning that fits inside that house where she lives with Tybalt, right? :unsure: another location? her house back home maybe?

btw that is the first time that we see Jill naked :love:
That's my reaction. Where the hell is she?

My first thought was that must be Bella, with those shower fixtures. We never see her shower if the MC peeks through the keyhole. But I believe the people who ID'd her as Jill are correct. That's not Bella's ass.

But I agree with you; not even the rich-guys' house would have fixtures like that installed. It's has to be the private home of someone with money.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes