yngve

Oct 28, 2018
So little curious any of u talked to steve on the back home trip when he was sitting down in the store backroom

I had to it once on my chick playtrough but on a personal and dik route I have left him hanging and walked off just caus he a bit of a dik in the story lmao
yeah, I do whatever I think is the right thing no matter what I get for it; idk, just felt right to do that
We'll see if they are counted, I'm not so sure about it since the stereotype of feminists are a bit off in the game lmao. I sure hope so but we'll see
DPC has some distorted view about how feminists are like right now I guess, I kind if told him that when he was around in this thread I think
Right now they aren't a bunch of ugly full of shit women, even the radical ones are pretty smart, and they are .mostly- really fuckable

Jill may count as feminist even if she is not at the class -where Sarah is, not being one-; I don't give a fuck about the Hell week list anyway, I just want her :love:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
yeah, I do whatever I think is the right thing no matter what I get for it; idk, just felt right to do that

DPC has some distorted view about how feminists are like right now I guess, I kind if told him that when he was around in this thread I think
Right now they aren't a bunch of ugly full of shit women, even the radical ones are pretty smart, and they are .mostly- really fuckable

Jill may count as feminist even if she is not at the class -where Sarah is, not being one-; I don't give a fuck about the Hell week list anyway, I just want her :love:
I don't think he was a distorted view of feminists, I think he just portrays a parody of them.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Played everything to the end of 3.1:
Nice game and all, and 3.1 ends in a very interesting way...

So, I would really guess the MC can help Maya with her "threesome" part and there may be a choice to go for both of them...

And I am depressed now because that will probably be in the 5th update = 4 months or something. :(

Also, about Isabella and her husband:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, now about my what-I-think story important choices:
- Went to Isabella when Maya had her visitor... glad I was telling both girls the truth. I will stick with that
- I am... ambivalent about the threesome with Quinn and Rinna. Blowing much of the tuition money and on a woman I wouldn't trust seems :-/ On the other hand, I guess they kinda need the money for the mob or something. And it was a fucking hot scene. I don't just want it in my gallery, I want it in my char's background.

Random:
- I a librarian at a Uni has talked that way to a student, let alone a frat-leader (even a shitty one) she would have been in hot water.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
most of SS's posts are people accusing DC of milking patrons for its average 4+ month update
We Don't Do That Here.gif

while most of BaDIK's posts are best girl waifu wars.
The best kind of posts really.

what's funny is about 80% of all the theories will be thrown away when the next ep comes
To be fair all the theories for Episode 3 were right, back when we had the great spymaster vir_cotto deciphering the ancient texts.
Lord Varys.gif
Great work
Leo.gif

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have had a revelation and figured it out.

For those wondering what the 'dark turn' will be, DrPinkCake has already told us.

WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE

Yes, that's right! Episode 4 will be all about building a rocket ship and choosing who will be on it to escape, and who will be left behind to be obliterated by the gigantic asteroid. You can save only 3!!!

Then Episode 1 of Season 2 will be entitled After Worlds Collide as the survivors try to build a new B&R on another planet.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
To be fair all the theories for Episode 3 were right, back when we had the great spymaster vir_cotto deciphering the ancient texts.
View attachment 428616
Well, that's what happens when you have lots of people doing lots of predictions, someone is going to be right. But being predictable is not a bad thing (to an extent). It means you've laid out a good foreshadowing and the actions are logical. If you do random stuff for the sake of being shocking you end up with something like... Game of Thrones season 8...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Am I the only one that doesn't mind Tommy? Sure he and most of the DIK's are kind of Dicks, but for the most part these are just some pretty amusing college kids who are just fucking around. Also Tommy potentially getting angry at us for trying to fuck his stepsister isn't something I would hold against it, its actually admirable that despite being step siblings he would care.

And I am definitely not trying to piss my ''Father'' off while I'm still in the trial period, maybe if this game continues long enough I'll try to fuck Josy then but for now I'm cool on her, Maya and Jill exclusively for now.
No,you`re not alone,Tommy did nothing wrong
#FreeTommy
#BoycottBlizzard

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Am I the only one that doesn't mind Tommy? Sure he and most of the DIK's are kind of Dicks, but for the most part these are just some pretty amusing college kids who are just fucking around. Also Tommy potentially getting angry at us for trying to fuck his stepsister isn't something I would hold against it, its actually admirable that despite being step siblings he would care.

And I am definitely not trying to piss my ''Father'' off while I'm still in the trial period, maybe if this game continues long enough I'll try to fuck Josy then but for now I'm cool on her, Maya and Jill exclusively for now.
He just comes across as an annoying cunt but still isn't close to being as bad a person as Quinn.

Reactions: michael1984

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I have had a revelation and figured it out.

For those wondering what the 'dark turn' will be, DrPinkCake has already told us.

WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE

Yes, that's right! Episode 4 will be all about building a rocket ship and choosing who will be on it to escape, and who will be left behind to be obliterated by the gigantic asteroid. You can save only 3!!!

Then Episode 1 of Season 2 will be entitled After Worlds Collide as the survivors try to build a new B&R on another planet.
As I see it, that idea of alien invasion is looking more and more probable.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes