• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, that has to be Jill. She has the pink nails and she is the only girl that has that body type + long darker hair. Obviously its not Jade/Cathy; the other main girls dont have the right body/hair. Not "large" enough to be Bella and she has shorter hair, and obviously its not one of the HOT's (that we know of).

So, yeah. Thats definitely Jill getting ready for her date.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So this is Jill... in Bella's house?!
Not necessarily, she is probably in the bathroom in the preps mansion. MC doesn't need to be there, that scene is probably from Jills perspective.

MC goes to Bellas house
MC/Bella call Jill to tell her whats happening or to talk about the date.
*cuts to Jill in the shower*
Shower scene with Jill as she thinks about her date with MC and or what happened between MC and his roommates (Maya/Josy)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
guys dunno bout you but the reflexion in the mirror got me it seems that jill is not alone there

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
yeah (y), but look at that fancy shower man :D :LOL:, it looks so modern and classy, not sometning that fits inside that house where she lives with Tybalt, right? :unsure: another location? her house back home maybe?

btw that is the first time that we see Jill naked :love:
That's what it could be perhaps she went to see Bella because that could be an interesting setup telling Bella about how she is going on the date with the MC while using her shower I wonder how Bella is going to take to this.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This whole time I was worried about making Josey and Maya feel bad for being interested in other girls, but this is perfect since they can take each other off my hands.
Will they though? I think they are much more interested in the MC at this point they were even willing to cheat on one another to be with him so I don't think we shall see the end of this outcome so soon in fact if anything I think things between these three has gotten that much more interesting.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I don't think Maya & Josy will be an ithem anymore... i just don't see it...

But i'm interested to see what will happen with Josy if MC chooses Maya over her? :unsure: will she be mad? want revange? team up with Tommy to make their life living hell :D

and vice versa, what will Maya do if MC chooses Josy? is she going to W word :D herself for Quinn and become the girl like Camila? :eek::oops::LOL:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think Maya & Josy will be an ithem anymore... i just don't see it...

But i'm interested to see what will happen with Josy if MC chooses Maya over her? :unsure: will she be mad? want revange? team up with Tommy to make their life living hell :D

and vice versa, what will Maya do if MC chooses Josy? is she going to W word :D herself for Quinn and become the girl like Camila? :eek::oops::LOL:
I don't see Maya and Josy being the types of girl to want any revenge, but with that said they could turn against each other the MC just has the problem of being caught in the middle here and will no doubt get caught up in the crossfire. Think with this next update we will get a clearer picture of the relationship between the pair.

But just out of interest I think if we were to turn them both down they would sort things between themselves and get back with each other. Picking one over the other hard to say perhaps one could end up leaving just to get away from it all.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
But just out of interest I think if we were to turn them both down they would sort things between themselves and get back with each other.
I'm not so sure.
- Josy was initially intending to move further away from B&R. This indicates that she was very much intending to breakup with Maya anyway irrespective of whether there was going to be a relationship with MC or not.
- While Maya has only ever been with girls, I get the impression this is Josy's first and only female relationship. Viewing the Josy bedroom scene with hindsight, we know that Josy is not a virgin and she seems to be "missing the touch" of a male.
- MC has never met Maya before B&R. During the summer, why didn't Maya come to pick Josy up at the store even once while the MC was working there even though they lived within a short train ride of each other? May be Maya's dad prevented it, but whatever the cause, that's terrible for a relationship.

Add to this each girl's indiscretions with the MC, them getting back together again even if MC picks neither is going to be a big challenge I would say.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm not so sure.
- Josy was initially intending to move further away from B&R. This indicates that she was very much intending to breakup with Maya anyway irrespective of whether there was going to be a relationship with MC or not.
- While Maya has only ever been with girls, I get the impression this is Josy's first and only female relationship. Viewing the Josy bedroom scene with hindsight, we know that Josy is not a virgin and she seems to be "missing the touch" of a male.
- MC has never met Maya before B&R. During the summer, why didn't Maya come to pick Josy up at the store even once while the MC was working there even though they lived within a short train ride of each other? May be Maya's dad prevented it, but whatever the cause, that's terrible for a relationship.

Add to this each girl's indiscretions with the MC, them getting back together again even if MC picks neither is going to be a big challenge I would say.
Yeah, I think I know why that didn't happen. It's called "bad writing".

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
When I started this game (like a week ago) my reaction time to the brawler mini-game was next to nonexistant. Now I can beat the jock no problem. The shuffle mini-game though... yikes.

Reactions: Triple OG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes