troll822

Jun 22, 2017

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
just back from work already set my vacation two months free to play the upcoming update should be enough for the first few playtroughs dwl

for me I like most girls and mature women in the game exept for maybe 1 or 2 ofcourse I have one favorite sage lol but the other ones do something to me as well and are not far behind so that's why playing the game a lot of times so I can follow each one and give them all my complete attention lmao

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Mormont

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
That will be more likely Quinn and Sage when everything that Quinn has been up to comes out in the open, and my money is on Sage :LOL:
Or Quinn v Maya...when Maya goes "I did all the tasks! I am in the HoTs, can I get my tuition?" And Quinn goes, "Not so fast girl, have I got news for you."

Quinn has even already lain down her "gauntlet" in Maya territory...

Dorm_BookshelfL1.jpg

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But I am worried about the whole quinn and maya thing they are talking about in the end on that phone app rooster

I sure hope the mc can interrupt it or something I don't trust quinn one bit but I am ashamed to say I did grab her take out menu dwl caus come one who can resist take out exept that freebie of hers with that peacock woman was a hard pass lmao

Reactions: Darkmetal

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I don't understand the hype around this game. Aside from minor scenes and characters, the main path is quite unaffected by the choices the MC makes while the story is full of tiresome cliches.

You can be an absolute idiot and the people (women) around you still swarm your dick like flies around shit. For example, being an asshat to Maya doesn't change her willingness to fuck or do other sexual deeds with you. The only difference is that you're not allowed to finger her because "she doesn't like you". What? You know her less than a week and she's already humped your dick twice.

And why would I want to touch my keyboard with greasy hands to solve terrible puzzles? Is this supposed to be a hybrid of jeopardy and stepmania with erotic elements as side note?

Reactions: slackster

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
who else almost died laughing in that stripclub scene were derek is blindfolded and getting in on that male bouncer titties dwl

have to say derek is by far a great buddy for the mc and highly funny exept for those damn d.ck pics dwl

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I think I know why that didn't happen. It's called "bad writing".
Seriously it feels like they met in a chat room

Blamed Men for their recent problems

Called each other 'girlfriends'

Had a few phone calls/video calls

Couldn't meet up at all

Josy had 2nd thoughts and wanted a man after all

Josy says 'fuck it, lets break up and meet the MC'

Just now they have met in person for the first time at Ch. 3 cliffhanger.

What a masterpiece.

:unsure:

Sony12345

Oct 5, 2018
I don't understand the hype around this game. Aside from minor scenes and characters, the main path is quite unaffected by the choices the MC makes while the story is full of tiresome cliches.

You can be an absolute idiot and the people (women) around you still swarm your dick like flies around shit. For example, being an asshat to Maya doesn't change her willingness to fuck or do other sexual deeds with you. The only difference is that you're not allowed to finger her because "she doesn't like you". What? You know her less than a week and she's already humped your dick twice.

And why would I want to touch my keyboard with greasy hands to solve terrible puzzles? Is this supposed to be a hybrid of jeopardy and stepmania with erotic elements as side note?
Well this is a adult game if you don't like this game i don't know how you will like top games in this site were you can fuck everyone including your family.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah, I think I know why that didn't happen. It's called "bad writing".
Seriously it feels like they met in a chat room

Blamed Men for their recent problems

Called each other 'girlfriends'

Had a few phone calls/video calls

Couldn't meet up at all

Josy had 2nd thoughts and wanted a man after all

Josy says 'fuck it, lets break up and meet the MC'

Just now they have met in person for the first time at Ch. 3 cliffhanger.

What a masterpiece.

:unsure:

Misereátur nostri animarum Dominus Doctor Pie Rosea, quoniam punitio non refertur primo & per se in correctionem & bonum eius qui punitur, sed in bonum publicum ut alij terreantur, & a malis committendis avocenturs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Misereátur nostri animarum Dominus Doctor Pie Rosea, quoniam punitio non refertur primo & per se in correctionem & bonum eius qui punitur, sed in bonum publicum ut alij terreantur, & a malis committendis avocenturs.
Dude, either your Latin isn't great or Google Translate especially sucks at Latin:

"Doctor of our souls, the Lord have mercy on have mercy, Rosier, because the punishment is not the correction of, good also is referred to in the first and by itself, and those that can be punished, but for the benefit for the public to others, afraid, or to & from the evils of committing these crimes avocenturs."

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and blame it fully on Google.:D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes