Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't think Maya & Josy will be an ithem anymore... i just don't see it...

But i'm interested to see what will happen with Josy if MC chooses Maya over her? :unsure: will she be mad? want revange? team up with Tommy to make their life living hell :D

and vice versa, what will Maya do if MC chooses Josy? is she going to W word :D herself for Quinn and become the girl like Camila? :eek::oops::LOL:
They'd just accept it and move on. Neither seem like the type of girl to want revenge just cause she they got rejected. Sure they'll feel a bit disappointed that MC choose to pursue another girl over them but they'll be alright imo.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Well this is a adult game if you don't like this game i don't know how you will like top games in this site were you can fuck everyone including your family.
I'm not really sure how you can read my rant and come up with such a conclusion but I've got a slice of bread for either side of your head if you're hungry for more.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Wait, I only just found out that Tommy is the VICE president of DIK. People calling him an ass now makes way more sense.

Reactions: michael1984

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Dude, either your Latin isn't great or Google Translate especially sucks at Latin:

"Doctor of our souls, the Lord have mercy on have mercy, Rosier, because the punishment is not the correction of, good also is referred to in the first and by itself, and those that can be punished, but for the benefit for the public to others, afraid, or to & from the evils of committing these crimes avocenturs."

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and blame it fully on Google.:D
One thing doesn't exclude the other :LOL: & in the unlikely case my latin didn't fail me, it goes something like this:

"Mercy on our souls thy Lord Dr. Pink Cake, for punishment does not take place primarily and per se for the correction and good of the person punished, but for the public good in order that others may become terrified and weaned away from the evils they would commit. (this is the Inquisiton's 1578 mission statement (except for the Pinkcake part, for they weren't yet blessed by His revelation))

SPOILER: FOR THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT AWAITS THEM"

Now bring the comfy chair!

poop man

Oct 4, 2017
I am missing one sex scene cant figure out what I am missing
in the gallery its in between Sarah ep2 and Josy ep 2
Just wondering any help would be appreciated.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
He's a creep with a lot of money who seems to believes he and Jill belong together. At least according to her.
View attachment 429160 View attachment 429166
I know about all that but im still not really worried at Tybalt we provoked him couple of times and he did not really made it seem like he would do anything about it but maybe in this coming episode might be different.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes