DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Google Translate especially sucks at Latin:
Can confirm Google Translate especially sucks for Latin.
Thumbs Down.gif

I learned that the hard way a few years ago :LOL: If you don't speak the language don't even think about using the translator unless it's for basic words a short sentence or two can always go downhill :p
I remember using it when I got lazy and procrastinated for my Latin class and I immediately realized that I'd just end up doing worse than if I actually rushed through it myself :LOL:

yeah :D
and who knows, after the date, maybe MC could study her curvs in her bedroom and if any luck Tybalt could see them in action :eek: :sneaky:
I worry he might try something after seeing MC and Jill together.
Shame.gif

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say I am pretty interested to see how this 3 door thing gonna play out as well

Since with Sage u still have to deal with Chad

With Bella oops I mean Issabella u have to deal with whatever it is shes hiding

and with derek u have to deal with his antics

pretty interested to see if it really makes a difference

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
That's what it could be perhaps she went to see Bella because that could be an interesting setup telling Bella about how she is going on the date with the MC while using her shower I wonder how Bella is going to take to this.
I'm not going to attempt this but a love triangle between Isabella and Jill could be very interesting. Both women are mature and they have a real friendship with one another. They say most threesomes start because one girl is interested in the other girl so there is always hope in this case.:D

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
He won't rewrite passages after passages of the game just to close plot holes. His last chance is to do something with 0.4 and I won't hold my breath. AFAIC, BaDIK will probably end after 0.4 for me.
There are some things that may look like plot holes and be explained in time, maybe they end up being plot holes, but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I don't understand the hype around this game. Aside from minor scenes and characters, the main path is quite unaffected by the choices the MC makes while the story is full of tiresome cliches.

You can be an absolute idiot and the people (women) around you still swarm your dick like flies around shit. For example, being an asshat to Maya doesn't change her willingness to fuck or do other sexual deeds with you. The only difference is that you're not allowed to finger her because "she doesn't like you". What? You know her less than a week and she's already humped your dick twice.
Well, you may not like this game, but most of us do.
For Maya, you're kinda not given the chance to be an absolute ass (or at least my choices haven't led to options). Call it railroading if you will, but the choices you have with her are either "help her" or "not help" and the MC chooses on his own to help her in several parts that you don't have a say.

I.e. no, you can't be an absolute idiot and women will still swarm your dick like flies. You are not given the chance to be an absolute idiot. You can simply be a guy that is there for their problems and support them but may do or say a few things they don't approve.
I mean, Sage, neglected, cheated-upon girlfriend of a guy that can't get it up because of steroids doesn't jump the new "bad boy" that pisses off her boyfriend and defended her a couple of times, unless he actually spends time with her, and teaches her guitar etc. In such a case, Sage would have humped the first random she saw when she got confirmation that limpdick that doesn't even kiss her was cheating on her.

Seriously it feels like they met in a chat room

Blamed Men for their recent problems

Called each other 'girlfriends'

Had a few phone calls/video calls
That's not what Derek says in episode 2 (or was it 3?) when she catches the MC kissing Maya on the grass and tells the MC that she has seen her like this only with one other person (Joshy) or his discussion with her about how much Joshy meant to her.

They'd just accept it and move on. Neither seem like the type of girl to want revenge just cause she they got rejected. Sure they'll feel a bit disappointed that MC choose to pursue another girl over them but they'll be alright imo.
At least in my playthrough, I have been sincere with both of them. Joshy in fact seemed a bit disappointed with the talk about "Sure, I understand we only knew each other for 2 months after all..." etc. but didn't make a scene.
Maya also didn't make a scene after MC and her did stuff (I didn't spend the party with Sage) before the MC left for the weekend to go to a date with another woman. She was kinda jealous but that was it.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That's pretty bold of you considering BaDIK is better than 95% of the games on this site regardless of it's imperfections.
You are right and you are wrong.

See... BaDIK is better than 99% of the games on F95 but I'm not comparing DPC's games with some disasters with broken English or overrated fuckfests with no story. I don't even compare BaDIK with games from other great developers like Philly or Hopes - no, I'm comparing the last update with what I previously saw from DPC - both in BaDIK and in AL - and by those standards, 0.3 was a horrendous pile of illogical twists, fake dramatic moments and the whole bag of WTF-moments.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes