michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But all that aside I do think Derek is a great guy to hang with he makes me laugh plenty of times

Kindda interested how the jocks gonna handle the whole situation they in now caus they cant do shit against the mc or the dik,s

Or will we see quinn making a deal with principal and give them a clean slate

And were will chad end up since he outta the frat

I do luv the whole rivalry between those two frat houses

Bit of a shame that its nerfed for now

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But all that aside I do think Derek is a great guy to hang with he makes me laugh plenty of times

Kindda interested how the jocks gonna handle the whole situation they in now caus they cant do shit against the mc or the dik,s

Or will we see quinn making a deal with principal and give them a clean slate

And were will chad end up since he outta the frat

I do luv the whole rivalry between those two frat houses

Bit of a shame that its nerfed for now
They can still do something agaisnt the protagonist just so long as there are no witness to point them out unlike what Chad did.

Wasn't burke in one of the bathroom stalls in a earlier episode? So maybe not far from the truth if he uses Quinn's "food service".

Chad, i guess, will likely ask for a conventional doorm room or go to his love affair. :unsure:

Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Derek already told us in the first scene at the college canteen that hes a lover not a fighter

So don't see him being any help. he did help us with that security guy when streaking at that mall tho
He should make peace with Troy he'd be a worthy ally to have around, I also think speaking up for Chad in Burkes office will gain favour with him.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well we will just have to wait and see so many open ends at this point that probally wont really get answerd this coming update but maybe season 2

Right now im just pumped for the whole hell week routine its been pretty fun doing those things so far

maybe a massive party afterwards showing u and derek in those jackets and then a black screen to be continued in season 2 lol

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
He should make peace with Troy he'd be a worthy ally to have around, I also think speaking up for Chad in Burkes office will gain favour with him.
Hey I agree with that and that's why I am playing multiple paths so I can do both sides of things so one way I am totally neglecting the whole Troy and Chad

And the other play trough I just talk it out with Troy and stand up for Chad in that meeting

Might have played this game more then twenty times so far but most of those times I was already done with it and just played it to ease the waiting time lol

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have two playthroughs. In one I didn't beat Troy since it was obvious what happened to him but in the other i punched him.
However in both of them i didn't tried to defend Chad. The guy is a coward.

Reactions: michael1984

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
However in both of them i didn't tried to defend Chad. The guy is a coward.
Chad is gonna become my G in all my playthroughs eventually, i dunno after the third ep i just liked the dude no homo :LOL:especially after he cried i wanted to hear him out and see what's on his mind , he's gonna be a good ally if we played our cards right imo.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
If that's the case my money is on the MC getting raped by the jocks. can't get much darker than that imo.
I really, really doubt that he would do that, as it would send half his patrons running and the game would probably not be accepted on steam.

Well in my opinion chad and me wont be best buds like derek is

But I did feel bad about Chad his punishment becaus that was a bit too harsh considering what he went trough

But I can see Troy becoming a good support system for the MC but then again plenty of gud dik brothers to choose from to help the mc out as well

Derek? I am not sure Derek would be a best bud till the end.
What's the name of the DIK boss? Not the junky, the other guy, Derek's "father" ? I bet he has something dark going on.

Reactions: vir_cotto

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Chad is gonna become my G in all my playthroughs eventually, i dunno after the third ep i just liked the dude no homo :LOL:especially after he cried i wanted to hear him out and see what's on his mind , he's gonna be a good ally if we played our cards right imo.
Yea, I support Chad too. Most of the time we automatically associate people as evil or assholes, but most of the time it's all miscommunications and misunderstandings

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
What route do you all think is the best? dik or chick? i have mainly played dik with some good decisions.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
All those people who supported Chad, do you have a relationship with Sage still in that playthrough or not?

Did you make her stop looking for Chad's lover or did you choose to continue till the end?

:unsure:
i still have a relationship with her and support Chad, cause once i make her see that Chad was cheating with a guy , she'll only want MC and Chad will be my bro too. Win-Win

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
For Maya, you're kinda not given the chance to be an absolute ass (or at least my choices haven't led to options).
At least you're honest about not knowing how ridicoulus the game can be. Come back to me when you've tried the other options and (this is even more important) keep an eye on the weekday. You will notice that the MC is barely interacting with people and the pacing is anything but natural.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Whaaaaaaaat, noooice :D
that's Jill right guys? :) (nail color) it's her 100%
wow, just WOW, what a woman :love:
Yes. But what gave her away was not her nails color per se, as she also uses red. It was her nails shape, her body, and her hair.
preview_6.jpg
In the picture below you can see she also uses red nail polish. And the other girls also use different nail polish from time to time.
Jill in library.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes