Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Haha I'm in early stages of the game right now and I want to explore.
Actually, if you are in the 2nd Free Roam of the game, you do need to leave the room. I don't remember the exact mechanisim, but I would go right until I could see the door, then click on it. You will find a guy wrestling with a vending machine, find the glory hole in the bathroom, and have a conversation with Derek, before going back into the room.

Reactions: kekikcilerakin

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Actually, if you are in the 2nd Free Roam of the game, you do need to leave the room. I don't remember the exact mechanisim, but I would go right until I could see the door, then click on it. You will find a guy wrestling with a vending machine, find the glory hole in the bathroom, and have a conversation with Derek, before going back into the room.
That's when MC is in Troy's room. There is an arrow to exit the room. I don't think there's any arrow to exit Maya's room.
damn man, you got a great eye :oops:, and now my day has gone to shit... :confused:
There's no reason for alarms, I hope. We already suspect Quinn is on top of things anyway, like the lollipop clue and she watching us directly with other girls. MC won't let Quinn do anything to hurt Maya, I'm sure. DPC wouln't go there again. She could still try to sabotage MC's relation with Maya, but in the end we would be able to salvage our relation if we played our cards right, I hope.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
All those people who supported Chad, do you have a relationship with Sage still in that playthrough or not?

Did you make her stop looking for Chad's lover or did you choose to continue till the end?

:unsure:
I helped her to the end to find Chad's lover and helped her train on all my playthroughs, didn't have anything sexual with her on my chick and neutral but on my dik playthrough i went all out with sage.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
My personal favorite games are BaDIK, AL, the Deluca Family, City of Broken Dreamers, Gates Motel and Halfway House. It feels like most of the rest of the games are just a copy and paste from one another (no offense to the developers, of course), I would need 4 more hands to count the amount of times that I've encountered the same character model.

These games though, top quality.

luchonight22

Jul 23, 2018
My personal favorite games are BaDIK, AL, the Deluca Family, City of Broken Dreamers, Gates Motel and Halfway House. It feels like most of the rest of the games are just a copy and paste from one another (no offense to the developers, of course), I would need 4 more hands to count the amount of times that I've encountered the same character model.

These games though, top quality.
I would add Lust Epidemic if we count RPGM games and Unleashed (this one has the potencial to be one of the best games in F95 its only in 0.3.1 version so there is not a lot of content but the dialogues are hilarious and charismatic characters, i totally recomend it)

Reactions: E.l.l.0
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes